Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Sex Symbols” U Never Found Sexy

Shit, the quarantine did hit her very badly.

Have you seen her in the early episodes of the DCCW televisual flop "Supergirl" ?? Still a sight to behold at her fifties... and she got quite large hipped with age.

She remind me of the British actress Julia Ormond... you know, "First Knight" , the "Sabrina" remake of 1995, the Lifetime show "Gold Digger" lately?

She was not a sex symbol per se (even if some people perceived her as such) , but she was still the drop-dead gorgeous ingenue type... then she aged terribly.

Not the weight, but just the way she cracked once she hitted the middle age.

e7d55c367fb26d07864d5873d692c269.jpg
(wtf, she look like the white incarnation of some light dark-medium skinned Indian woman I used to frequent, a few years earlier. I hate that when I realize I am being sometimes attracted to women who look strikingly like actresses who marked my early age and childhood memories 😑 I gotta have to shun from any woman who look like either Kristen Kreuk or Aaliyah too, next time)

original-film-title-sabrina-english-title-sabrina-film-director-sydney-pollack-year-1995-stars...jpg 9c1cf56ad2ce5e201f03d1e7e746952b--julia-ormond-longer-hair.jpg images.jpeg-43.jpg 6a00d8341c630a53ef0134868b7236970c.jpg Keely.jpg téléchargement.jpeg-12.jpg imago0092080348w.jpg gettyimages-1159234304-612x612.jpg 1_23d739b7-23d7-4718-b5fa-d7804ffab26c.jpg julia-ormond-300-2.jpg

Lupita Nuongo or however you spell it

Fool of poor tastes, coupled up by xenophobic self-racist innuendos on top of that. 😒

She's a 8.5 out of 10 ingenue, besides being a template model for the facial "divine" proportions amid sub-Saharan African populations... knowing that vastly attractive sub-saharan Africans tend to be the most proponent to fit the universal pi face, according some Western cosmetologists.

That's easy to say now,but back when she debuted she was sexy and slutty with a dash of punk and soul

It's kinda hard to rate her because image may cloud how I see her.

I can say how she would be an easy choice though.

She's average as hell looks wise.

Back when she first hit, I was in the 6th or 7th grade and every dude I knew was feelin her. Then when the nudes came out everybody def wanted to smash. That's how it was throughout the 80's. Once the 90's hit nobody was really checkin for her, looks-wise anyways.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Niggas don’t find Rihanna or Halle Berry sexy but will smash Melissa fucking McCarthy?
View attachment 512377

Halle Berry??? WTF???? She had been the card-carrying Hollywood sex symbol for nearly thirty years-- and the third or fourth mixed-race African American woman to keep such record (whether you want to include or not Josephine Baker, Eartha Kitt... and even, to a lesser degree - and I am not joking. Her contemporaries were sometimes slipping the N-word against her every once and again that suspicions about her mixed ancestry were rousing - white-passing Melungeon actress Ava Gardner) !

Melissa McCarthy is not bad. I don't know if you noted this recently, but since her weight-loss she strangely look like a brunette Isla Fisher but with poorer anti-age midlife care, a prothestic nose and a fat suit (I've also stumbled onto an old interview from the 2000s of Isla with some past "happy weight" , and had been she left her waistline more unckecked that she might had been qualified as Melissa's ginger doppelganger these days) .

On the plus, she got a bottom hourglass body and some quite noticeable (although not full-cheeked sadly) shelf-like backrear since she recovered some cues of a waisline from the middle. Had been 100 pounds thinner from the start of her career that her whole filmography might have differed from what we've seen until now and the most funny is that both her, other fat actresses and a few media presses acknowledge it. People basically qualifies her as a 8+ out of 10 trapped into a fat body (hence why people treats her ertswhile as a 4) .

MV5BMTg5NjA3ODkyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU4Mzg5NjE@._V1_UY1200_CR156,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg ISLA_FISHER_2020_SHOT_3_0708_V1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqwc3-6Vx-7N7ze5VqJOi5VSuIho7RJ4GMyl16WqpFf50.jpg

I also think Gillian Anderson is sexy, because of the characters she chooses to play. They are always very intelligent and interesting. Plus I have a thing for pale red heads

She used to be very gorgeous back to the early X-Files days, when she still have some baby chub onto her face-- and still very attractive when her cheeks trimmed down.

But nah... prime-days Kate Winslet, Isla Fisher, prime-days Amy Adams and Madaleine Petsch are my favorite gingers. And had been she naturally redheaded than Sophie Turner might have been Number One in the list too.

Sorry, no sorry. :P

She aged badly.

One of the hottest sex symbols. I forgot to evoke her within the list of the fewer African American actresses who detained the title of sex symbol over several decades. Pam Grier...

:icu:

I was hitting on a Mauritian girl who looked like her, back to the days.

Who else I found overrated? Hm, Iggy Azalea!

She found a way to max out her looks to a 8 out 10, but besides that...nope.

Her charisma sounds hollow. Her looks are plastic. Her booty is fake, her .. even the spice she managed somehow to get is even faker than her beachball sized butt-cheeks.

Laci-Kay Somers. She's quite gorgeous, but he way I've read white folks speaking about her as if she was the fairest woman in the world is an abuse.

She's a 7.9 at best and with all the plastic changes and photodoctoring she has undergone, her sex appeal seems basic and she's at the end of the end another of those n*grophiliac big-bubble-bum tier Instagram clout chasers as they come.

She tried to hit on me early this year (every single January since '19, an Instagram clout tries me) and I shrugged her off. I like to peep at her butt selfies, but that's all.

Back