Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Sex Symbols” U Never Found Sexy

Kristina Stewart - she always looks hungry to me and bored

Ariana Grande - SHE LOOKS UNDERAGE, and that ain’t sexy (she is actually 27)

Kristina Stewart - she always looks hungry to me and bored

Ariana Grande - SHE LOOKS UNDERAGE, and that ain’t sexy (she is actually 27)

Oh my god, so true! Kristen needs to eat. 😂😂😂

Ariana is cute, though. Hm, more like "between ages 19 to 21" than underage. She need to eat, too.

Tess Holliday.

She's gorgeous and I understand how empowering her ascent appears for a lot of Plus Sized white women who happens to appear stereotypically physically chubby or obese, but she's overrated too.

You cannot compare her to the likeness of Plus Sized sex symbols such as Toccara Jones, contemporary era Tyra Banks (yea... she has put a lot of weight once again, and made understood she's not going to shed it 😏) , early-2010s era Christina Aguilera (a not-so-covert fat fetishist and feedee at times, btw... 😁😈) , Jill Scott, 2000s era Pam Grier, pre-second marriage era Rosie Mercado, contemporary era Barbie Ferreira, lost-control-on-what-she-ate-and-like-it era KingSteph, Olivia Jensen, Tara Lynn, Ashley Graham, Tabria Majors, Lizzo or even Mary Boberry from BigCutiesdotcom.
@AP2.0 ^^^^^^^^

Bruh....

I hate to bother you, but...

View attachment 512487

I forgot to mention Leslie Sidora in this list, but after thoughtful consideration... nope.

Her shy-yet-naughty-new-babe-in-town demeanor made her permanently stuck someplace between the sex symbol and Ingenue statuses.

Emma Watson.

She's gorgeous, but niggas are crazy if they want to make her a sex symbol... heck, even her does not want to be treated as such.

she looks like Kristean Stewert

I thought this was her stunt double or some shit lmfao

she is also to skinny, eat something please

Beyoncé - beautiful (but so beautiful she is boring lmfao)

halle Berry - still sexy at 50/52 (but she must be crazy or something)

janet Jackson - I jacked off to her a lot when I was 14 (but shegain weight and hides all the time)

Serena Williams - I don’t know if I find that super muscle girl hot.... yeah but nah

Lupita Nyogone -That little skinny girl gets my Johnson super hard when she smiles. I will feed her some food, she needs to eat

Amber Rose - That off white woman is sexy to me (just don’t put a baby in her, she is fun for a night not for life)

Gabrielle Union - was sexy until she turned her son into a daughter

she looks like Kristean Stewert

I thought this was her stunt double or some shit lmfao

she is also to skinny, eat something please

To be honest, she's the type of woman I cannot fathom her with some meat.

She's like these other skinny actresses, Keira Knightley and Nathalie Portman: no one can imagine them with some plush.

To be honest, she's the type of woman I cannot fathom her with some meat.

She's like these other skinny actresses, Keira Knightley and Nathalie Portman: no one can imagine them with some plush.

is Nathalie Portman the one that was a hostage....I mean dating Tom Cruise at the time. She is really pretty to me but needs to eat

but she ain’t ugly

Issa Rae - Not ugly at all but sometimes I’m like she is just okay

Issa is the Baddest 6 - 7.5/10 ever

She gives off sister/ family friend vibes, same with Tiffany Haddish

Rihanna... she's overrated.

White girls wants to made her a sex symbol because she has some green-eyed white blood, a light-skinmed "redbone" complexion and some obvious racially ambiguous looks. Black girls wants to made her a sex symbol too because she acts like a freak and nowadays, being a female freak meant "i'M jUsT sPeCiAl/uNiQuE" . White boys think she's thick AF since her teenage days (remember that not so long ago, in the course of the 2000s, these people used to perceive J-Lo's aerobical bubble butt the same way we see the likes of Amirah Dyme's booty since forever, and Kim Kardashian during her early butt padding days the same way we perceive 260-pound-and-so KingSteph's booty currently) ... then she gradually from becoming really slim-thicc first, then fairly voluptuous, then plush then downright on the cusp of appearing CHONKY for much of the past seven years, and now people keep comparing her to the KNOWKLES... in spite being currently a 7.9 with or without makeup (and a bit of plastic retouch) , then a 7.6 during her high teens.

She don't have the spice, no matter how skimpy and form-fitting her wardrobe has turned out within the years.
Co-sign, goddammit.

Plus, I’ve seen her live. She can’t sing.

Beyoncé - beautiful (but so beautiful she is boring lmfao)

Lmao.

halle Berry - still sexy at 50/52 (but she must be crazy or something)

Lmao, the disrespect toward Berry... 😂😂

janet Jackson - I jacked off to her a lot when I was 14 (but shegain weight and hides all the time)

Her happy weight looks good onto her Petite frame.

Serena Williams - I don’t know if I find that super muscle girl hot.... yeah but nah

She's the textbook definition of extra-thicc muscular women.

I got nothing against that as much they don't push their bodybuilding regimen to the point their bodies looks downright masculine or too muscular. It's quite rare I got turned on at the sight of exceedingly muscular women, though. 🤔

Lupita Nyogone -That little skinny girl gets my Johnson super hard when she smiles. I will feed her some food, she needs to eat

It's Nyong'o. Mispelling names and words are very badly seen in Africa: especially when it comes about names of sacred, historical or noble significance... her surname bore the legacy of both highborn Luo heritage and even older African bloodlines: a princess among her fellows.

Amber Rose - That off white woman is sexy to me (just don’t put a baby in her, she is fun for a night not for life)

She's actually a Cape Verdian Creole, not a Caucasian.

A mixed-race African woman of part Fulani, part Spaniard ancestry (no matter how far she hates being recalled about her both ethnicity and African roots) .

Gabrielle Union - was sexy until she turned her son into a daughter

Lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Issa Rae - Not ugly at all but sometimes I’m like she is just okay

Issa is the Baddest 6 - 7.5/10 ever

She gives off sister/ family friend vibes, same with Tiffany Haddish

Ugh. I can't stand niggas who calls Issa Rae and Haddish "sex symbols" . They're so overrated. 🙄😂

is Nathalie Portman the one that was a hostage....I mean dating Tom Cruise at the time. She is really pretty to me but needs to eat

but she ain’t ugly

I think you confuse her with either Nicole Kidman (who's a super gorgeous woman, but she need to get back to her "Batman Forever" thicc days) or Dawson's Creek actress Katie Holmes (who played in "Batman Begins" before Cruise removed her from the rest of the trilogy because he was deeply insecure about Christian Bale being around) who is super overrated too, attractiveness wise.

Nathalie Portman played the teenage girl in Leon The Professional, Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, female co-protagonists in films like of V For Vendetta or Black Swan, and Jane Foster in the Thor movies (you know, the woman who gotta reincarnates as a genderswapped lesbian-ish Thor in the next sequel?) . Quite a very gorgeous woman, but not a sex symbol... creeps are obsessed to stick that label on her since she was thirteen!

Megan Fox.

She got the plastically enhanced 8s/10 looks, the tan skin and the hotness that comes along, but there has something about her post-2005 sex appeal that reverbates as shallow, much exactly like Iggy Azalea.

When you keep digging... she's not a natural sex symbol. Maxing out your looks when you were already a 7.5s/10 is one thing, but upping her charisma and appeal to these ways? It just doesn't go well with me.

Michelle Obama.

She never asked being qualified of sex symbol. She's a goddamn First Lady as they come... this is not Sarkozy-era France.

Back