“Sex Symbols” U Never Found Sexy

Sorry mate. I am no fan of Beyonce (I prefer Solange) , but she got the spice, the strong charisma and the looks thay adorns along.

You cannot be the highly reputed professional jerk she is, and not having any of those who play along why you haven't been shunned yet when higher-influencable celebrities such as Oprah can find their career put in stake over a mere tweet (I personally know what I am talking about...) .

You cannot be rumored being possessed by a demon or having a Black-Swan-lookalike personality split disorder with your alter ego having its own name over a mere poetic music story arc, somewhat making clout over these said rumors by hinting during a documentary on your career that you MIGHT! INDEED! Have an alter-ego taking over you when you feel the need to push your limits between two albums and tours fueled by torrents of occult symbology (remember the late 2000s - 2010s??) , and getting away from the conspiracy theorists when you are not this appealing and persuasive.

You cannot get away with letting your sister slapping the shit out of your cheating husband and having no one calling you two out for this, when Amber Heard (another woman perceived as a sex symbol, although much less voluptuous and atrractive than Bey) had to resort to the help of her lover--uuh... I forgot his name. The white jerk who owns the Tesla car company. Yea, having this man manipulating the media in order to cover your track for doing the same thing and even worse to Johnny Depp.

Sorry, no sorry.

Calista Flockhart - I think in 93 or 94 she was hailed sexiest woman alive off Ally McBeal smh. No way man, because of her Hollywood had a looot of women becoming anorexic trying to keep up with her.

Neve Campbell - People Magazine had her rated as one of the sexiest people alive. Just never saw it either. Talented actress with classics tho.

Julia Roberts - I just never saw it man, it was her onscreen charm that won the hearts of Americans but I never saw her as a sex symbol. Great actress tho.

Selena Gomez - sorry yall just don't see it

Kate Upton - most overrated chick of all time. She was built like a fridge. The fappening exposed her.

Mylie Cyrus - just never saw it and kept saying it. When the VMA meltdown happened it was like niggas came to their senses.
I’d fuck Calista Flockhart, not cause she sexy but she got some big cute eyes

Selena Gomez... wtf, white people.

She's a 7.0. . She's a midget. She got a baby face.

She's simply cute, not a sex symbol. Although, word on the street keep preaching that she's a Fury on bed. First woman since Madonna during her prime days, where we have at least TWO male artists (The Weeknd and Justin Bieber) telling good about her poonami and crying once and over after either getting dumped by her or the reverse.

But well, the same people who compares Gomez to actual sex symbols are the same who compares Bieber to a godlike beauty, when you can find 300 of these regular ass looking lanky white niggas on the gas station. 🙄😒

Kate Upton - most overrated chick of all time. She was built like a fridge. The fappening exposed her.

Lizzo is a far bigger fridge and even there, Kate Upton is still way below her league.

She's pretty, but overrated AF. These white folks had started to see some normalweight plush and boobs jiggling for the first time ever on these Victoria's Secret fashion events full of starving twigs and anorexic bearded transvetites and suddenly, they acted as if they tasted blood. Even Kanye was thirsting on her.

Mylie Cyrus - just never saw it and kept saying it. When the VMA meltdown happened it was like niggas came to their senses.

Yooo, for real... black men were getting crazy on her. I never jumped on the gangbanging bandwagon, I was like "bruh, it's Hannah Montana and she act n*grophiliac AF for the clout" . Time has confirmed I nailed right about her all along.

Reactions: Sion
She is a cute and or beautiful person but don’t find her sexy. I have absolutely nothing against her, nothing at all. There is something about her that...I just don’t think of sex when I look at her. Can’t tell y’all what it is cause I don’t know, oddly enough tho..:Melissa McCartney was in this movie on Netflix I just seen. There’s one scene where she’s in a regular tight top and some jeans..she thick as fuck, I wouldn’t say she sexy but I’d fuck. I’ve never felt that way about Beyoncé. To me there’s nothing fuckable about her.

Nigga said he'd fuck the shit out melissa McCarthy but pass on beyonce.

I'm just gonna hit the report button after I post this cause you out of order.

Janet Jackson.

I’m sorry, but every time I looked at her (back in the day), all I saw was Michael.

The fact that she went outta her way to intentionally try to look like MJ didn’t exactly help matters.

Wasn’t feelin‘ that.

You?

When she was Charlene and her albums up to Control, yeah I was feelin her. Had the pic of her on the wall next to Kim Fields and Bunny DeBarge.

Reactions: Allah_U_Akbar