Welcome To aBlackWeb

“It’s only difficult if you’re a man with something to hide.” - Idris Elba on #MeToo

Soul_Rattler

In a recent interview with The Sunday Times, the actor was asked if it’s hard to be a man in Hollywood now due to the #MeToo movement, which has led to a broader reckoning against sexual misconduct. Plenty of actors have been asked something similar, and many have responded with statements that ended up necessitating apologies—from Matt Damon to Henry Cavill. But Elba? He had this to say in response: “It’s only difficult if you’re a man with something to hide.”

I mean if your male...hetero celebrity...then there should be NO excuse for you to sexually harass any woman.

You damn near get pussy handed to you on a silver platter. Just being who you are warrants PLENTY of women wanting to give up the panties w/o you puttin up an effort.

So say outta the 19 women who will say yes...you concern yourself wit the 20th one who said no, and feel the need to force yourself on her? Or harass her b/c your ego wouldn't allow you to accept "no"?? Fohwtbs!

And I'm strictly talkin about the legit cases. Not the "Oh yeah...I knew I forgot something. I was sexually harassed too" cases. Or the ones where they deliberately plotted against the guy they targeted. If she not down...k.i.m.

He should've said it's only difficult if you're undesirable to fuck... Nh.
Ijs. Bet some hoes come out the woodwork for his smug ass tho. Niggas gonna learn to stay quiet on the issue.

Also through it all no one has really distinguished a difference between sexual harassment and shooting your shot. What's ok and what's not okay. Especially in the workplace.
Shit be having me shook. Had 2 chicks I work with pressing me so hard making sure I was going to the staff Christmas party I ain't even end up going. These chicks be all over the place.

It was a good answer.

So say outta the 19 women who will say yes...you concern yourself wit the 20th one who said no, and feel the need to force yourself on her?
Word
Maybe we think its easier for tgem than it really is cause shit be ridiculous.

Bet some hoes come out the woodwork for his smug ass tho.
Mann I hope not but they been doing that shit like clockwork.

And I'm strictly talkin about the legit cases. Not the "Oh yeah...I knew I forgot something. I was sexually harassed too
Forreal
These bitches be lying yo
Tried to hem up that indian dude and james franco and russ on some oh yea btw shit

In a recent interview with The Sunday Times, the actor was asked if it’s hard to be a man in Hollywood now due to the #MeToo movement, which has led to a broader reckoning against sexual misconduct. Plenty of actors have been asked something similar, and many have responded with statements that ended up necessitating apologies—from Matt Damon to Henry Cavill. But Elba? He had this to say in response: “It’s only difficult if you’re a man with something to hide.”

Dont see the problem

I mean if your male...hetero celebrity...then there should be NO excuse for you to sexually harass any woman.

You damn near get pussy handed to you on a silver platter. Just being who you are warrants PLENTY of women wanting to give up the panties w/o you puttin up an effort.

So say outta the 19 women who will say yes...you concern yourself wit the 20th one who said no, and feel the need to force yourself on her? Or harass her b/c your ego wouldn't allow you to accept "no"?? Fohwtbs!

And I'm strictly talkin about the legit cases. Not the "Oh yeah...I knew I forgot something. I was sexually harassed too" cases. Or the ones where they deliberately plotted against the guy they targeted. If she not down...k.i.m.

how about the ones that are down til you dont wanna deal with em no more..9 outta 10 times their word is gonna hold more weight than yours.

Bet you a woman is gonna come out the woodwork and accuse Idris Elba.

These niggas need to learn to shut the fuck up. Cause you might think shit sweet but it's some chick out there that may have took something the wrong way and this is all she needs to set her off.

Like Chappelle said "that's cas dinner talk" yall keep that shit to you and yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did Aziz Ansari have to hide?

What did Morgan Freeman have to hide?

What did Tavis Smiley have to hide?

And where are the stories of women harassing men and of women harassing women? Am I supposed to believe that literally only men are capable of harassment? But I thought women can do ANYTHING a man can do?

And where are the stories of women harassing men and of women harassing women? Am I supposed to believe that literally only men are capable of harassment? But I thought women can do ANYTHING a man can do?

Wasn't that nigga Morgan fucking his daughter or some shit? Ol boy a dirty motherfucker.

Wasn't that nigga Morgan fucking his daughter or some shit? Ol boy a dirty motherfucker.
No.

He had a step grand daughter who was stabbed 25 times by some nigga. He was taken to trial for it and told them that she was fucking Morgan Freeman. No evidence, just a murderer throwing dirt on somebody.

No.

He had a step grand daughter who was stabbed 25 times by some nigga. He was taken to trial for it and told them that she was fucking Morgan Freeman. No evidence, just a murderer throwing dirt on somebody.

There were rumors about it in 2009. Years before dude said that shit. Ijs.

There was even a thread on the ic about it. And dude just said that this year. So...

Last edited by a moderator:

Would you even take a dude seriously if he reported harrassment by a woman? Thats usually why men dont report those things. They strangely don't want to be blamed for being a victim.

There were rumors about it in 2009. Years before dude said that shit. Ijs.

There was even a thread on the ic about it. And dude just said that this year. So...
Evidence?
Hell... proof of Morgan trying to hide it?
Would you even take a dude seriously if he reported harrassment by a woman? Thats usually why men dont report those things. They strangely don't want to be blamed for being a victim.
Of course I'd take it seriously. Half the women I've worked with who I've been sexually harassed by have been unattractive and it was definitely unwanted attention that made me uncomfortable.

You can't blame someone for being a victim be they male or female.

General consensus on aziz is that the chick tried to use the movement for a bad date. She got "shamed" tf outa there for making light of real victims.

Morgan was making inappropriate comments on camera and tried to look up some female interviewer's skirt or something. He a creepy old man.

Don't know anything about tavis.

He's right

Outside of Soul, I'm not sure what most of you niggas are aggy about

General consensus on aziz is that the chick tried to use the movement for a bad date. She got "shamed" tf outa there for making light of real victims.

Morgan was making inappropriate comments on camera and tried to look up some female interviewer's skirt or something. He a creepy old man.

Don't know anything about tavis.
Morgan wasn't even looking at that chick! Lol let me find that clip

Back