Welcome To aBlackWeb

“If I was a single man & this was my dating pool I’d be single forever. Y’all are a trip. “

I believe the bold is true. However, I'm saying that I don't believe most people know the percentages. It's one thing to know that women hit men too. It's another thing to understand that whether or not a woman introduce violence into a relationship the primary determining factor for whether or not that woman will experience DV in that relationship.

Take the Johnathan Majors case for example. All most people caare about is whether or not he hit her during that incident. If he did, then he's going to be labelled an abuser and suffer for it. The media and law don't really give a shit if the reality is that she introduced violence into the relationship and his actions were only in response to that. He'll still be treated as the abuser and her as the victim.

Well that’s a thing we have to deal with a lot of society feels like boys and men can’t be victims of women in a sexual manner. Which we know is false. We are told watch out for lying and deceitful whores but mom don’t tell you what to do if your girl punch you in the mouth.

I personally never been hit by a woman but I’d let her know she would get hit back if she wants to show out.

Back