Welcome To aBlackWeb

“If I was a single man & this was my dating pool I’d be single forever. Y’all are a trip. “

I was watching a video on how lesbian relationships are less likely to last compared to straight relationships or gay men relationships

Serious relationships

Shit was funny

I was watching a video on how lesbian relationships are less likely to last compared to straight relationships or gay men relationships

Serious relationships

Shit was funny

I got three stud friends that run through women like no man I know has ever done. Shits crazy as fuck watching them post the "new boo" this week and "that bitch was batshit" the next.

It seems like this is an issue that exists more online/social media than in real life.

There are way more normal and down to earth people than social media would have u believe.
Naw. This is a real issue.

It’s plenty more DUE to social media and the unreal expectations of how relationships really work.

I see yall like to say “this is only happening online” when that is totally false.

The internet is real and yall need to act like it.

It’s plenty more DUE to social media and the unreal expectations of how relationships really work.

I see yall like to say “this is only happening online” when that is totally false.

I didn't say it only happens online

Social media def influences negatively just like music/TV I don't deny that.

But ain't shit ppl always been around.

A lot of fake stunting ass ppl on social media too who don't live how they portray.

If I don't log on to social media I don't see most of these problems they're talking about.

I got three stud friends that run through women like no man I know has ever done. Shits crazy as fuck watching them post the "new boo" this week and "that bitch was batshit" the next.
I’m friends with 1 stud ,It’s definitely easy for studs to bag chicks lol , their rotation of women they steamroll through is crazy.

Yea but online will have you think everybody is out to take from you. You can take women to Cheesecake Factory and they not gonna trip if they actually like you. Men don’t get mad when we have to pay for dates like social media says. It’s very exaggerated. Smart people don’t do that shit.

Serious relationships

Shit was funny

It is kinda funny. I seen this compilation video of women pushing all this copium to explain those studies. I imagine it is tough trying to explain why relationships that don't involve men are the worst relationships when men have been blamed for all bad that happens in relationship.

Back