Welcome To aBlackWeb

“If I was a single man & this was my dating pool I’d be single forever. Y’all are a trip. “

It is kinda funny. I seen this compilation video of women pushing all this copium to explain those studies. I imagine it is tough trying to explain why relationships that don't involve men are the worst relationships when men have been blamed for all bad that happens in relationship.

It's tough for straight women but not for lesbians lol. They'll tell you straight up that women aren't as good as most would want to believe themselves to be. That's why they hate women who say shit like they're tired of men and they're gonna "try women" because it's just the same bullshit. My homegirl jokes about that shit all the time about how annoying it is.

It is kinda funny. I seen this compilation video of women pushing all this copium to explain those studies. I imagine it is tough trying to explain why relationships that don't involve men are the worst relationships when men have been blamed for all bad that happens in relationship.
Woman with woman relationships is a lot of cheating , lying and manipulating secretive tactics . You sit down and talk to women in these kind of relationships and they are worse than heterosexual relationships.

I think same sex relationships they just fight more cuz same gender and no serious physical advantage

Except women are just as likely to be violent with men. Men are generally portrayed as the abusers, but actual research into this subject contradicts that. That info is just ignored because it doesn't fit the popular narrative.

For example, the study referenced in this article was done way back in 2009.

The conclusion from the study was that if women want to be safe from DV in relationships, they should keep their hands to themselves. Something that actually surprised me is that the research found that a man being abusive in one relationship has no bearing on how he'll behave in a future relationship. The determining factor is almost always whether or not the woman is violent.

Except women are just as likely to be violent with men. Men are generally portrayed as the abusers, but actual research into this subject contradicts that. That info is just ignored because it doesn't fit the popular narrative.

The conclusion from the study was that if women want to be safe from DV in relationships, they should keep their hands to themselves. Something that actually surprised me is that the research found that a man being abusive in one relationship has no bearing on how he'll behave in a future relationship. The determining factor is almost always whether or not the woman is violent.
Pesky research always fucking up narratives. Good thing society as a whole doesn't pay attention to that stupid shit.
Fuckin researchers

I think everybody know men get hit by their women more.

I have seen numerous times a woman put hands on their man. Especially in my club days.

I seen 3 dudes get their ass whipped on Hollywood.

These couples was walking in front of and one couple fussing (i don’t remember why) but she punched him right in his shit and had bruh leaking.

It’s not funny but it happend right in front of Popeyes and this dude had a hand full of chicken and reached in his bag and gave bruh napkins and walked off like he did see that shit. I laughed hard

I think everybody know men get hit by their women more.

I have seen numerous times a woman put hands on their man. Especially in my club days.

I seen 3 dudes get their ass whipped on Hollywood.

These couples was walking in front of and one couple fussing (i don’t remember why) but she punched him right in his shit and had bruh leaking.

It’s not funny but it happend right in front of Popeyes and this dude had a hand full of chicken and reached in his bag and gave bruh napkins and walked off like he did see that shit. I laughed hard

Nah, everybody doesn't know that. Remember, the standard depiction of DV in media is a man coming home, being frustrated by some petty shit, and then taking it out on his wife.

Nah, everybody doesn't know that. Remember, the standard depiction of DV in media is a man coming home, being frustrated by some petty shit, and then taking it out on his wife.

People know that women are violent towards men and their female partners more than it's reported. But alot don't consider it DV. It's a conflating of the term DV with what you pointed out as the visual most think of. It doesn't match up in most people's heads. It's also why alot don't realize DV extends beyond physical abuse for men and women and get shocked at things like emotional and financial abuse being included in more discussions. Way more people are being emotionally abused than they realize.

People know that women are violent towards men and their female partners more than it's reported. But alot don't consider it DV. It's a conflating of the term DV with what you pointed out as the visual most think of. It doesn't match up in most people's heads. It's also why alot don't realize DV extends beyond physical abuse for men and women and get shocked at things like emotional and financial abuse being included in more discussions. Way more people are being emotionally abused than they realize.

I believe the bold is true. However, I'm saying that I don't believe most people know the percentages. It's one thing to know that women hit men too. It's another thing to understand that whether or not a woman introduce violence into a relationship the primary determining factor for whether or not that woman will experience DV in that relationship.

Take the Johnathan Majors case for example. All most people caare about is whether or not he hit her during that incident. If he did, then he's going to be labelled an abuser and suffer for it. The media and law don't really give a shit if the reality is that she introduced violence into the relationship and his actions were only in response to that. He'll still be treated as the abuser and her as the victim.

Reactions: GNS
I believe the bold is true. However, I'm saying that I don't believe most people know the percentages. It's one thing to know that women hit men too. It's another thing to understand that whether or not a woman introduce violence into a relationship the primary determining factor for whether or not that woman will experience DV in that relationship.

Take the Johnathan Majors case for example. All most people caare about is whether or not he hit her during that incident. If he did, then he's going to be labelled an abuser and suffer for it. The media and law don't really give a shit if the reality is that she introduced violence into the relationship and his actions were only in response to that. He'll still be treated as the abuser and her as the victim.

Well that's because most people work off personal experience and don't read past headlines if the topic doesn't confirm what they already believe or want to believe to be true. It's why folks will take one study seriously while also saying "you can't trust the numbers. They can be manipulated."

Back