Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

Even tho nobody here has walked into a klan rally and done shit but we all got fantasies

Spring of 1998, Ann Arbor MI. Google it. I stumbled into the bullshit. Wasn't intentional at all but I still wound up on the business end of a rifle held by some pasty ass white boy.

Never seen anyone who can get a house complain about ownership.

Plus not everyone wants to own.

And just because one person cant make rent doesn’t mean someone else should not own. That makes no sense.

It’s like niggas got lemons, sugar and water but don’t want others to buy wine.

Never seen anyone who can get a house complain about ownership.

Plus not everyone wants to own.

And just because one person cant make rent doesn’t mean someone else should not own. That makes no sense.

It’s like niggas got lemons, sugar and water but don’t want others to buy wine.

the thing is that capitalism sounds nearly right but it needs a cap. like now, all the monies eventually pool into one area and deprive everywhere else. it's not intentional , but that's why we elect persons to see over the affairs of the entire populace. to be able to buy up everything is not a good look. monopoly might be an iconic game but we live in its demented reality.

“You can't operate a capitalistic system unless you are vulturistic"
"You show me a capitalist, I’ll show you a bloodsucker.”
"It is incorrect to classify the revolt of the Negro as simply a racial conflict of Black against white, or as a purely American problem. Rather, we are today seeing a global rebellion of the oppressed against the oppressor, the exploited against the exploiter.”
- Malcolm X

... a bit out there, but maybe cap earnings and beyond that cap or anything over, that money is pooled into a space that is only and always allowed to replenish society's needs.
..and we gotta put these guys away who siphon off and get their closest pals (LOL) the best pickings (insider tradings, loans and miscellaneous favors). the hardest trick is to convince people not to be bought off.

... a bit out there, but maybe cap earnings and beyond that cap or anything over, that money is pooled into a space that is only and always allowed to replenish society's needs.
..and we gotta put these guys away who siphon off and get their closest pals (LOL) the best pickings (insider tradings, loans and miscellaneous favors). the hardest trick is to convince people not to be bought off.
Soooo I should buss my ass, sacrifice time with family all so I can help out a buncha Niggas that don’t like me because I’m ahead of the game?

nahhhh
Don’t cap me when I’m only what 3 or 4 generations away from slavery. I got people and ideas to support and make proud.

I’m personally not against ownership it might be one person on that. Said it before I think it should be easier to own but y’all were saying that makes people lazy and handouts.

I’m personally not against ownership it might be one person on that. Said it before I think it should be easier to own but y’all were saying that makes people lazy and handouts.
It should be easier to own, but I don’t think people should be handed a mortgage that their income can’t bear. That doesn’t help anyone.

And there should be more financial literacy taught to our people, especially in schools. A program like the one bashed in here earlier would actually be a great thing. Teach a man to fish and all that.

Soooo I should buss my ass, sacrifice time with family all so I can help out a buncha Niggas that don’t like me because I’m ahead of the game?

nahhhh
Don’t cap me when I’m only what 3 or 4 generations away from slavery. I got people and ideas to support and make proud.
the thing is to reset your mind so that no one has to bust their asses. just accommodate for the collaborate need. nothing was set in my opinion. seeding the thought process. what's an idea cap in the first place? 5 mil, 10, shit! we don't really know. and the other thing about this is, no one knows when to stop capitalizing. what is that all about in the first place? take a ride down through hollywood or sunset and los angeles all over this muthafucka and tell me you'd feel good about yourself seeing immense homelessness. going by your response you wouldn't give a fuck and would be party to gathering like a fiend, all that is possible for your family to possess, even if that means were to incrementally and constantly price gouge enroute to wealth beyond your posterity's needs. capitalism operates like indoctrination and it has wreaked havoc on human outlook. they cut the trees down only to realize later how trees protect and nourish habitat. insecticides, paints, oil so many things that have made profits out of this world that have compounded the feeding of power zealots who ultimately have done serious harm to environment. all because of a stubbornness brought on by power madness brought on by wealth and all it's capability, particularly in manipulation of other men and women's conscious to care for mankind. these people are those who go into fields and are put down with tags like "greenhorn" and such. what's wrong with wanting to help the neighborhood or another country. the fascination with wealth needs to end. that shits like the ring power in lord of the rings or the conquest to obtain the infinity stones. get the power, but what are you really going to do with it if you've been indoctrinated to disregard so much?

No one said making it easier is bad

the thing is to reset your mind so that no one has to bust their asses. just accommodate for the collaborate need. nothing was set in my opinion. seeding the thought process. what's an idea cap in the first place? 5 mil, 10, shit! we don't really know. and the other thing about this is, no one knows when to stop capitalizing. what is that all about in the first place? take a ride down through hollywood or sunset and los angeles all over this muthafucka and tell me you'd feel good about yourself seeing immense homelessness. going by your response you wouldn't give a fuck and would be party to gathering like a fiend, all that is possible for your family to possess, even if that means were to incrementally and constantly price gouge enroute to wealth beyond your posterity's needs. capitalism operates like indoctrination and it has wreaked havoc on human outlook. they cut the trees down only to realize later how trees protect and nourish habitat. insecticides, paints, oil so many things that have made profits out of this world that have compounded the feeding of power zealots who ultimately have done serious harm to environment. all because of a stubbornness brought on by power madness brought on by wealth and all it's capability, particularly in manipulation of other men and women's conscious to care for mankind. these people are those who go into fields and are put down with tags like "greenhorn" and such. what's wrong with wanting to help the neighborhood or another country. the fascination with wealth needs to end. that shits like the ring power in lord of the rings or the conquest to obtain the infinity stones. get the power, but what are you really going to do with it if you've been indoctrinated to disregard so much?
Imma come back later and read this.

at the end of the day it’s about levels.
Just because you are a certain level , don’t mean it’s not someone under you saying what you don’t need.

that’s the part a lot of people miss.

me driving a porche suv , you can say I don’t need it and can feed the homeless. Meanwhile you driving a 2021 Hyundai and some saying you could have bought used and helped feed the homeless with the extra money.

levels bruh

Affordable housing, food and healthcare should be for everybody.

Now if you want more you gotta grind harder.

If you want that Challenger super stock you gotta work harder than normal.

If you want that 4 bedroom 5,000 square feet you gotta do more.

NEEDS should be provided
But
It is what it is when it comes to WANTS

Imma come back later and read this.

at the end of the day it’s about levels.
Just because you are a certain level , don’t mean it’s not someone under you saying what you don’t need.

that’s the part a lot of people miss.

me driving a porche suv , you can say I don’t need it and can feed the homeless. Meanwhile you driving a 2021 Hyundai and some saying you could have bought used and helped feed the homeless with the extra money.

levels bruh

wipe the level thingy out of your mind. it's all about eliminating economic hierarchy. that's whats fucking society up. the need to subdue anyone is unwarranted but it's how we've been conditioned to think. to have your chin up because another person doesn't have as much is psychotic behavior. how bout the drive where we just enjoy one another instead of "bussin' our asses" yearning for outdoing each other.

wipe the level thingy out of your mind. it's all about eliminating economic hierarchy. that's whats fucking society up. the need to subdue anyone is unwarranted but it's how we've been conditioned to think. to have your chin up because another person doesn't have as much is psychotic behavior. how bout the drive where we just enjoy one another instead of "bussin' our asses" yearning for outdoing each other.

What?

lmao

Back