Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

Na but in all seriousness housing is in crisis mode throughout the US and i wished something could be done but U.S is built on capitalism and ya think twitter fingers will miraculously reverse the very dog eat fog fabric of this world.

Wall street bankers are buying up all the starter homes here in Charlotte and essentially pricing out first time home buyers and making them dwell in a revolving door of renting. They then flipped that money and started buying whole townhome communities so you can only rent those too. Its fucked up across the board.

Bruh you act like nobody outside of Twitter is talking about this tho and you just admitted it’s a problem

tenor.gif
In reality you saying don’t do anything just accept bad treatment. But then complain about racism. Seems real hypocritical.

landlords going homeless because renters decided to just say fuck ya payments for a year but oddly that story doesnt get much traction on your twitter

If you're able to work get a fucking a job or create your own business and get paid.

All these Twitter wish upon a star niggas are living in imagination land because ain't nobody giving you shit in this world. Nowhere in the world is housing free no matter the government. Does that mean it's right nope not at all but doesn't change shit.

In a perfect world every mouth would be fed and every person would have a roof over their head but that ain't this and people need to get on the same page with that reality.

If you're able to work get a fucking a job or create your own business and get paid.

All these Twitter wish upon a star niggas are living in imagination land because ain't nobody giving you shit in this world. Nowhere in the world is housing free no matter the government. Does that mean it's right nope not at all but doesn't change shit.

In a perfect world every mouth would be fed and every person would have a roof over their head but that ain't this and people need to get on the same page with that reality.

Bruh wtf is not working? Niggas ain’t asking for a perfect world but shutting on miggas for wanting better when we know it could be better is stupid. God damn

Bruh wtf is not working? Niggas ain’t asking for a perfect world but shutting on miggas for wanting better when we know it could be better is stupid. God damn
I know many people who's not working and using rent moratorium. My ex sis in law in Cali is doing it. My homegirl in Maryland, my cousin here in Charlotte and that's just a few I know personally.

Wanting better and getting better are not the same. Nobody is going to give you shit is the mentality that we all need to move with. But why am I even going back and forth with you you're an upstanding citizen working and doing exactly what I'm telling everyone else to do.....i bid you good day sir

I agree, even in countries that dont really have government and live a primitive life, they all "work" in some form or fashion. Everybody has task to complete everyday in that lifestyle.

These days a lot of my generations just want things for free. Technology has made a lot of folks very comfortable which is good and bad. Everybody really depending on everyone else to do things and I dont like that part of it.

Renters and Owners both need to be protected in this time of need though. Especially the ones that cant find work due to the pandemic and shit

I know many people who's not working and using rent moratorium. My ex sis in law in Cali is doing it. My homegirl in Maryland, my cousin here in Charlotte and that's just a few I know personally.

Wanting better and getting better are not the same. Nobody is going to give you shit is the mentality that we all need to move with. But why am I even going back and forth with you you're an upstanding citizen working and doing exactly what I'm telling everyone else to do.....i bid you good day sir

Lol the fact you thinking people are begging for better and not working towards it is crazy bruh. Why you think they keep bringing attention to the shit and want politicians to know. For some reason you think it’s begging

Ok and what has been the result so far? Once this eviction moratorium ends soon would you be willing to help house a family? Its bout to get wicked out here.

I never understood why the CDC had control over evictions to begin with.

Wouldn't that fall under............idk...............the department of housing or something?

HUD..........FHA???

The Supreme Court ruling that overturned the moratorium pretty much said that they overturned it because the CDC never received congressional approval to do so.

So, basically, this is another example of Congress passing the buck and not taking responsibility for anything.

Back