Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

5 times the charm. To me it seems like I’m not cool with white people saying nigga but I’m not gonna trip about a dead guy who died fighting for us. I don’t see how my stance changed

Died fighting for us? You really think that man died a hero for black people, haha. Smh... you got it.

I hope yall weren't angry when Fox and other news networks posts pics of black people looking "dangerous" when they need to justify the police's actions.......
Everyone thinks their biases are justified. Even when it mimics white folk

Why you keep saying people are offended?

Who’s offended? That right there is false. But you say it.

and the same way I complain about idiots fucking up our communities , have defended them.
when I say niggas ain’t shit for not being fathers nor leaders, you say I’m always blaming men for everything.

I say women who make fatherhood a nightmare, you laugh and call it traumatized ass dudes.

should I go on? Or is it jokes?
Bruh.....you minimize others all day but want to be taken seriously.

and please point out when anyone has got offended speaking about alternative lifestyles?

Y’all gotta stop trying to spin shit

last
Me and @BlackRain been at it for years

tenor (10).gif

I wouldn't rent to a Mexican family that looks like theyll steal the copper pipes and cabinets.

Wouldn't rent to a white family that looks like they have a propensity for punching holes in drywall or cooking meth.

Wouldn't rent to a black family that looks like they will terrorize their neighbors.

Fact is....

It is not a community's job to domesticate those that are not.

You cant have a public account then get mad when it's used against you.

This is literally the point of various Black Mirror episodes, this is our future as HUMANS.

Better get your social credit in order, cause all yall doing is fighting the inevitable.

Nobody would want to rent to those niggas

True.

However, to Race's point, what happens when........"those niggas"...............become.............."you niggas?"

I don't know man real clip.gif

Meaning, the kind of white people Race was comparing them to don't care if you're a tatted up, gun-toting hoodlum............or a nerd like Carlton Banks or Urkel.

All they care about is the color of your skin.

So, regardless of the circumstances, it really isn't a good look when we turn away our own.

True.

However, to Race's point, what happens when........"those niggas"...............become.............."you niggas?"

View attachment 565136

Meaning, the kind of white people Race was comparing them to don't care if you're a tatted up, gun-toting hoodlum............or a nerd like Carlton Banks or Urkel.

All they care about is the color of your skin.

So, regardless of the circumstances, it really isn't a good look when we turn away our own.
And that’s why more black landlords are needed. Everyone not for everyone....but it’s a place for all.

she judges black people based on if they disagree with her.How can she speak on a nigga who judges?

such niggatry

I hope yall weren't angry when Fox and other news networks posts pics of black people looking "dangerous" when they need to justify the police's actions.......

I 100% understand what you are saying and what you mean and the place that it comes from and how you came up with this. But you just compared not being rented a house to agents of the government killing people.

Those things are not the same and it's dangerous to try to make the seem so.

I wouldn't rent to a Mexican family that looks like theyll steal the copper pipes and cabinets.

Wouldn't rent to a white family that looks like they have a propensity for punching holes in drywall or cooking meth.

Wouldn't rent to a black family that looks like they will terrorize their neighbors.

Fact is....

It is not a community's job to domesticate those that are not.

You cant have a public account then get mad when it's used against you.

This is literally the point of various Black Mirror episodes, this is our future as HUMANS.

Better get your social credit in order, cause all yall doing is fighting the inevitable.

I swear this nigga is a magician.

I somehow both agree and disagree with every single thing in this post.

That's wild.

Where do we go from here? Lol

I rarely ever make threads and I've never made even one about gay kids you biscuit headed Weeble shaped nigga.

are you stupid when you feel like it? You literally beem in mad lbgqt topics posting articles about trans kids and gay people all the time bruh. The shit you posted in here you probably posted before. That’s what you do don’t hide.

are you stupid when you feel like it? You literally beem in mad lbgqt topics posting articles about trans kids and gay people all the time bruh. The shit you posted in here you probably posted before. That’s what you do don’t hide.

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-max-1mb.gif

Being in a thread about it is completely different from posting articles. But, this is the level of confusion I can expect from a nigga that can't make up his mind whether he wants dick or pussy.

Fun fact: You're in every one of them threads yourself and even the threads I'm not in.

Back