Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

Nah I dig it. I like these a-ha moments and applaud those with interesting screen names. I'm not that creative with them so I respect it.

Back on the IC my name was Charles2, lol. That's how far my creativity in screen names go, lol. Night King came by simply repping the White Walkers in the GOT gang wars.
Lmao i guess Charles1 beat you to the punch huh

If I say I think he’s wrong will that satisfy you? It couldn’t be reasonably inferred by my comments. You knew my stance before you asked it seems like but to you if race said it than to you that’s the only reason why I agree. That shit is wack. Been literally in mad threads with the same views since I came to the site. But in your mind it’s only because of race. Even gave a full explanation on why the shit was wack.

It's hard to infer from your comments because you sound like you're on the fence. It was compared to jobs doing the same thing and you said "it's wack, but it's logical".

I knew your stance already because Race had said her stance. I remember in the Rittenhouse thread you said you were ok with a white guy saying nigga, so I tagged Race in a post telling her you said that, and you started backtracking and denying, haha. Race showed up and your whole stance changed.

It's hard to infer from your comments because you sound like you're on the fence. It was compared to jobs doing the same thing and you said "it's wack, but it's logical".

I knew your stance already because Race had said her stance. I remember in the Rittenhouse thread you said you were ok with a white guy saying nigga, so I tagged Race in a post telling her you said that, and you started backtracking and denying, haha. Race showed up and your whole stance changed.
Get homie out here like 21 savage

Explain the context it was the white dude who was killed by rittenhouse right. And I stated I don’t like the shit but I wasn’t about to trip when he was just killed by a white supremacist that he was trying to stop from killing blacks people. My POV didn’t change. But nice try. You making this about race more than I am. I told you why it was wack like 3 times.

now tell me why you took that stance in the Ma Khia Bryant thread when that girl was killed by a cop. Did you not say you understand why white cops don’t show up for black people

C67F69B4-5584-4475-9972-08AC5A015B71.jpeg
this why I can’t take this nogga serious he don’t even like black people. So it’s no surprise to co sign coon bullshit that this is. And you doubled down on it

View attachment 565062
this why I can’t take this nogga serious he don’t even like black people. So it’s no surprise to co sign coon bullshit that this is. And you doubled down on it
Problem is you don’t respect no ones ideas but want yours respected

You don’t even try .

it is a such things as understanding but not agreeing

Problem is you don’t respect no ones ideas but want yours respected

You don’t even try .

it is a such things as understanding but not agreeing

I respect plenty of different viewpoints but when you viewpoint stands on bullshit and is some surface level high school debate type of viewpoint it’s hard for an adult with sense to take it serious. You want your viewpoint respected but literally in another thread saying you don’t have to acknowledge gay people. You too old for that man.

I respect plenty of different viewpoints but when you viewpoint stands on bullshit and is some surface level high school debate type of viewpoint it’s hard for an adult with sense to take it serious. You want your viewpoint respected but literally in another thread saying you don’t have to acknowledge gay people. You too old for that man.
See
Like playing the victim.
Nigga I don’t care if anyone is gay or not. Why you trying to make me care?
It’s called respecting a person for who they are vs the shit you keep pushing.

when I say unite, that means gay too..you say gays not included because it’s not specified. If ya black......ya in. Nh
When I say I hate those that hurt black people....that goes for gays too. But then here you come with your...no one protects or cares about gays.

you wanting macro acknowledgment doesn’t help shit but cause division.

so like I said before....if a dude is cool, I don’t care if he’s gay. If he tells me cool. If he doesn’t cool. I judge by character not what you likeon an intimate level.

hopefully you get this and stop your bullshit narrative

Explain the context it was the white dude who was killed by rittenhouse right. And I stated I don’t like the shit but I wasn’t about to trip when he was just killed by a white supremacist that he was trying to stop from killing blacks people. My POV didn’t change. But nice try. You making this about race more than I am. I told you why it was wack like 3 times.

now tell me why you took that stance in the Ma Khia Bryant thread when that girl was killed by a cop. Did you not say you understand why white cops don’t show up for black people

Posts before Race was tagged. He gets a pass because he wasn't trying to harm black people.

He getting a pass because he wasn’t trying to harm black people. It ain’t up to black people to fix white people. White people gotta check themselves and these guys died for it. You ain’t saying nothing bout the two other victims. Fox News shit you on

I’m giving him a pass for sayin nigga it still wrong but he wasn’t trying to scare or shoot black people. And no I don’t think any of it justified.

Then I say I'm gonna tell Race what you're in there saying, and you change up, haha.

Sis? Better calm down before I get Race Jones to come in here and get you under control. Misgendering people and saying it's ok for middle aged white men to say nigga as long as they don't mean anything by it.

lol bruh I didn’t say it was ok for him to say nigga tho I just don’t care now cuz he is dead. You on some other shit saying the crazy white boy with a gun was defending himself. It’s crazy

Posts before Race was tagged. He gets a pass because he wasn't trying to harm black people.

Then I say I'm gonna tell Race what you're in there saying, and you change up, haha.

But I also stated it wasn’t justified before and after. Trying for the gotcha moment but won’t explain the coon stance

And yes I do believe it’s an agenda against black men.
that doesn’t take away from shit else nor does it add to it.

learn to compartmentalize certain shit

See
Like playing the victim.
Nigga I don’t care if anyone is gay or not. Why you trying to make me care?
It’s called respecting a person for who they are vs the shit you keep pushing.

when I say unite, that means gay too..you say gays not included because it’s not specified. If ya black......ya in. Nh
When I say I hate those that hurt black people....that goes for gays too. But then here you come with your...no one protects or cares about gays.

you wanting macro acknowledgment doesn’t help shit but cause division.

so like I said before....if a dude is cool, I don’t care if he’s gay. If he tells me cool. If he doesn’t cool. I judge by character not what you likeon an intimate level.

hopefully you get this and stop your bullshit narrative

But again I didn’t say you have to specify gay people or women but if I say blacks people can all come up if we address all our issues equally tell me logically why that is a bad thing? Black wine say they got an issue with something that black men don’t have to deal with and to you an others that means it’s a distraction I stated in other threads y’all don’t even want to have the conversations with black women and black gays to find out what the issue is? That not divisive to you? Do you not feel we would be stronger if everybody truly felt and got the respect they deserve? You act like they want you to wear a rainbow cloak and slut walk

All I’m saying and been saying and @BlackRain said this too but you won’t tag him because he nicer to you lol I’m not the only person here that believes in black lbgqt but I’m the only one you debate with every week. Why you feel if we bring up those issues you have to be offended. You still won’t answer that

And yes I do believe it’s an agenda against black men.
that doesn’t take away from shit else nor does it add to it.

learn to compartmentalize certain shit

there is an agenda against all of us and they hit in different ways. Y’all think it’s agenda to make niggas gay. They think it’s agenda by y’all to shut them up and only one is actually happening.

But I also stated it wasn’t justified before and after. Trying for the gotcha moment but won’t explain the coon stance

IDC how you feel about him saying it though... the issue was the pivot when Race came in. It went from "he gets a pass because of what he was doing" to "Naw, I just don't care about him because he's dead now".Everyone in here knows you're her parrot.

Won't explain what? You're on the page it looks like... keep scrolling down. It was quoted in another thread to, and I spoke on it in there. You want me to explain it in the 3rd or 4th different thread? I can say what I want because I don't have to report to Race.

IDC how you feel about him saying it though... the issue was the pivot when Race came in. It went from "he gets a pass because of what he was doing" to "Naw, I just don't care about him because he's dead now".Everyone in here knows you're her parrot.

Won't explain what? You're on the page it looks like... keep scrolling down. It was quoted in another thread to, and I spoke on it in there. You want me to explain it in the 3rd or 4th different thread? I can say what I want because I don't have to report to Race.

5 times the charm. To me it seems like I’m not cool with white people saying nigga but I’m not gonna trip about a dead guy who died fighting for us. I don’t see how my stance changed

Naw fam. Check out the base plate, it’s flat and its striker fired.

Plus, niggas back home love the SD because it’s cheap and have a capacity of like 15 in .40 cal and 9mm

SD is where it’s at. It’s my car gun.

But again I didn’t say you have to specify gay people or women but if I say blacks people can all come up if we address all our issues equally tell me logically why that is a bad thing? Black wine say they got an issue with something that black men don’t have to deal with and to you an others that means it’s a distraction I stated in other threads y’all don’t even want to have the conversations with black women and black gays to find out what the issue is? That not divisive to you? Do you not feel we would be stronger if everybody truly felt and got the respect they deserve? You act like they want you to wear a rainbow cloak and slut walk

All I’m saying and been saying and @BlackRain said this too but you won’t tag him because he nicer to you lol I’m not the only person here that believes in black lbgqt but I’m the only one you debate with every week. Why you feel if we bring up those issues you have to be offended. You still won’t answer that
Why you keep saying people are offended?

Who’s offended? That right there is false. But you say it.

and the same way I complain about idiots fucking up our communities , have defended them.
when I say niggas ain’t shit for not being fathers nor leaders, you say I’m always blaming men for everything.

I say women who make fatherhood a nightmare, you laugh and call it traumatized ass dudes.

should I go on? Or is it jokes?
Bruh.....you minimize others all day but want to be taken seriously.

and please point out when anyone has got offended speaking about alternative lifestyles?

Y’all gotta stop trying to spin shit

last
Me and @BlackRain been at it for years

Back