Welcome To aBlackWeb

Youtube pushing war between Dominicans and blacks with youtubers like Chivo2121

This is my big issue and purpose of thread tho. To expose these agents and not fall for the traps. I feel the same way and its blatant but YouTube is allowing for it to go down when guidelines are as strict as ever. the same rhetoric white people have used against us, he is repeating and looks like a complete idiot.
Why don't you shars this on race book and tell everybody to pass it adound and flag his videos so they get taken down.

Theres always gonna be racists in any culture. And ontop of that, there is gonna be lots of implicit bias from none racista cause they grew up in a racist society.

All I can hope for is that these are just the loud minority and that the silent majority dont think this way

We need to give these dickheads the attention they want. I'm sure he works for a company, give them some negative attention and lets see if they think its worth keeping him. Then report some of his videos.

And btw, alot of those youtube comments are real dominicans that hate black people but alot of those youtube comments are also whites faking their hispanics to incite violence.

Its like how a day or two after George Floyd was murdered, i read a article bout the looting on yahoo. And then I was like let me check one of these comments. First comment was "im an educated black woman with two educated parents and I never felt anything was unfair on my way to success"

Man i knew for a fact that there was no way in hell that a black woman actually wrote that. Musta been a fat ass white mfer pretending. Shit had like 400 likes too.

Cant trust these comments online at all.

Last edited:
And btw, alot of those youtube comments are real dominicans that hate black people but alot of those youtube comments are also whites faking their hispanics to incite violence.

Its like how a day or two after George Floyd was murdered, i read a article bout the looting on yahoo. And then I was like let me check one of these comments. First comment was "im an educated black woman with two educated parents and I never felt anything was unfair on my way to success"

Man i knew for a fact that there was no way in hell that a black woman actually wrote that. Musta been a fat ass white mfer pretending. Shit had like 400 likes too.

Cant trust these comments online at all.
Lol..Gotta be 400

Its real for me cuz growing up in nyc you always felt that energy from Dominicans saying they werent black and racist vibes but then you had the cool mufuckas who knew we were one and alot of that racist rhetoric was pushed from older generations. Hell i missed out on dating this fine ass dominican chick cuz her family wasnt feeling it cuz i was black and she was so afraid to push back smh. She was as black as me too smh still salty about that lol.

As we gotten older and more knowledgeable about afro latino culture, that we really are all the same and should come together as one, all this bs starts happening trying to set us back. I cant help but feel this is all a distraction from white supremacy.
Is it different with Ricans?

Is it different with Ricans?
Yes and no. They hold prejudices like Dominicans im sure but ive always felt more unity with them as most my neighborhood was Latin King. They are very inclusive and hell the PR day parade was a day we ALL loved and celebrated. Dominicans kinda always stick with Dominicans as they are usually the butt of many jokes like white shoes no socks and acting so fresh off the boat. Actually Ricans really hate Dominicans and called them dumb in cans and would get upset if u mistaken them for one. It was like highly offensive for reasons i dont fully understand. My rican niggas are some of my closest friends til today and its always been love tho

Yes and no. They hold prejudices like Dominicans im sure but ive always felt more unity with them as most my neighborhood was Latin King. They are very inclusive and hell the PR day parade was a day we ALL loved and celebrated. Dominicans kinda always stick with Dominicans as they are usually the butt of many jokes like white shoes no socks and acting so fresh off the boat. Actually Ricans really hate Dominicans and called them dumb in cans and would get upset if u mistaken them for one. It was like highly offensive for reasons i dont fully understand. My rican niggas are some of my closest friends til today and its always been love tho
And thats crazy because a lot of dominicans look like black people compared to Ricans. But them the ones that hate on black people the most.

I've been advised not to travel to DR because I got darker skin and they might mistake me for a Haitian.

Smh clowns

And thats crazy because a lot of dominicans look like black people compared to Ricans. But them the ones that hate on black people the most.

I've been advised not to travel to DR because I got darker skin and they might mistake me for a Haitian.

Smh clowns
That’s why they’re called Dominicoons. Not all of them just the ones that applies to.

Smh clowns
When i took a trip to DR i was embraced and i was in the hoods where i prolly shouldnt have been while on vacay. I asked about that Haitian vs Dominicans shit and the young cats i was around said that was old generation shit and that we all the same and we brothers. Im sure thats not everyones sentiment tho. Me and my bro i went there wit had a hell of a time and while we were tourist the local homies i got cool wit didnt allow for niggas to beat us over the head wit prices, took us to their homes, moms cooked for us etc. I would go back in a heartbeat.

When i took a trip to DR i was embraced and i was in the hoods where i prolly shouldnt have been while on vacay. I asked about that Haitian vs Dominicans shit and the young cats i was around said that was old generation shit and that we all the same and we brothers. Im sure thats not everyones sentiment tho. Me and my bro i went there wit had a hell of a time and while we were tourist the local homies i got cool wit didnt allow for niggas to beat us over the head wit prices, took us to their homes, moms cooked for us etc. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Aye....You was I'm Rio sanjuan?
Night you better call back here to check in you pull that shit again.
I got people there. F wrong with you.

I dont know how duke shit started hitting my feed but seeing all the comments in support of his messages of hate against blacks is crazy unsettling. If you havent been paying attention there was a recent incidents in New York and Chicago where groups of Dominicans/ latin Kings appeared to chase Black people out of their neighborhoods for fear of looting etc and its created a firestorm of emotions from both sides.

Its since been clarified by the OGs of Dyckman where the last incident happened that it was all a big misunderstanding and that they apologized for their actions but its since been used to create even more tension amongst us.

So this Chivo cat has been starting to find his way on my feed wit a recent video of him going off on blacks and i really wasnt going to post him but the fact he had so much support bothered me alot. I feel he his being pushed to change the narrative and get us all to fight eachother. Shit crazy.

Bro I just comment on they shit and get ignorant

Aye....You was I'm Rio sanjuan?
Night you better call back here to check in you pull that shit again.
I got people there. F wrong with you.
Im comfy everywhere
source.gif

Back