Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

There was a thread about did your mom settle for your dad or did you dad deserve your mom or something like that....so many of them had no positive relationships with their fathers....they weren't around, were trash, abusive, etc. I was like it all makes sense now. Lol

I mean I was raised by a single mom too but I ain't like that.

Yes. There is one font there that only makes threads about how much she hates black men and how black men are the worst men of the earth. Come to find out her dad abandoned their family for a white woman. Honestly LSA is an escape for alot of women with major issues.

lol most of them brods are shut ins suffering from mental illness or women that blame being dark skinned for the reason niggas don't check for them, but leave out the fact they're ugly AF too.

Yes. I live in Florida. Most women are dark skinned here. I have seen some of the most beautiful dark women that stay with a man or men and they are happy and living life. I've always said, those women on LSA arent getting shit for being dark, they're getting shit because they look like shit. And if you dont look the best, at least have a great attitude and make the most of what you got. I know 2 women who are no where near attractive but they keep a man because of their attitude and self esteem.

Back on topic those broads feel the way that they feel, it shouldn't have no affect on black men. You don't have to deal with them or their kind.

That's not true though. May not have to deal with them on a personal level but black men have to deal with them in other walks of life such as work, bar/club, a store, etc. We also have to deal with the fucked up things they are putting into their kids heads as well.

Shit is way bigger than not dealing with them on a personal level.

Can I bump this thread? I'm a member of LSA and the website is filled with some of the most miserable black women. I'm a black woman and they make black womanhood sound like the most miserable thing to be. They scare me because many of them are mothers. I don't even think many of them hate black men, because they crave black male approval and love. The problem with black female centered websites is the echo chamber like mentality. There's very little room to post your own organic thoughts. The female posters are hypocrites and they are followers. They just copy and paste or repeat the same stupid shit the other miserable black women say on there.

Sounds like a forum that absolutely loves personal accountability and thorough moral inventories.
There isn't anything like personal responsibility. I was shocked to see that many of the women felt like they had no responsibility for their womb. They admit that if they get pregnant, it's not their fault but it's the fault of the man who impregnated them. Both of them are at fault

They arent even a damn fetish. Those white men they love dont give a shit about them. A white man can say the most basic shit like "I like black pepper" and their asses flip inside out. But when a black man says he loves chocolate women theyll be like "he's pandering because he wants the black woman's money for his upcoming project". Like black women are the only people that supports this mega celebrity and he'll absolutely fail if black women no longer support him.

And I dont know why they focus on all men. Some on there say they hate all men and hell, I respect them better because they are universal. But my thing is, if you cant get a quality black man, how the hell are you going to pick a quality white man? Those chicks are delusional honestly.
It's nice seeing a woman admit that the posters on that site have problems

I've never been on that site other than to look at hair product reviews years ago, but from what I'm seeing it sounds like a very toxic environment. It's sad that there are so many black women that think that way. At any rate, welcome!

After visiting that forum and seeing countless appreciation threads of decrepit, old YT's, I can only infer that it primarily stems from their infatuation of white men. They think by being their attack dogs and regurgitating every racist bullet point you'll find on 4chan or reddit, that it will place them in their good graces. It will also allow them access to the same spaces they occupy where their chances to Bedwench with impunity will increase. But here's the harsh reality: what they fail (or maybe they just refuse) to realize is that the same white men they incessantly fawn over never return the favor or reciprocate those compliments
They have worship and dedication threads to white men. I mentioned the stats of white men married to black women and they wanted to team up to ban me. They really think white women are racist but they think white men aren't. The only time white men aren't evil is when one does a racist attack or inflict violence on a black woman. They don't want to believe that most white men don't even want to date let alone marry black women.

I've never been on that site other than to look at hair product reviews years ago, but from what I'm seeing it sounds like a very toxic environment. It's sad that there are so many black women that think that way. At any rate, welcome!
Hi are you a woman or man? I'm a black woman. There are some insightful threads on there but the website is like a safe space for unhappy black women who really don't like being black

Hi are you a woman or man? I'm a black woman. There are some insightful threads on there but the website is like a safe space for unhappy black women who really don't like being black
I'm a woman. ABW is my first forum experience so based on what's been described that's not a forum I would care to visit. This is definitely a pro-black site. The owner of the site is cool and the posters are cool too. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

Most of them aren't interested in actual dialogue but rather perpetuate this myth that all black men shit on black women

It's one of the worst groupthink sites on the internet. Very few differing opinions. Most of them listen to the sheep herder and go from there
The group think is scary. Your opinion can't be different. It can get bad because other posters would send me a private message agreeing with me but they didn't want to admit it on the main board. They even try to doxx you if you say anything that hurts their feelings. They are extremely insecure. The website made me realize how many black women have very, very low self esteem.

I'm a woman. ABW is my first forum experience so based on what's been described that's not a forum I would care to visit. This is definitely a pro-black site. The owner of the site is cool and the posters are cool too. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.
Thanks for explaining. You can't even say nigga, bitch, mayo, coon, fuck you, stfu, or stupid without being put on a time out

Back