Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

Its called searching. I was looking for another black forum cause LSA is getting on my nerves so I found this one. No I'm not banned. Hopefully this site is not as toxic as lsa.

tenor.gif

The site isn't entirely bad at all, but there's so much negativity about blackness on there now
The site legit feels like the black version of "Pretty Ugly little liar" A forum that started many years ago with the main audience being girls talking about gossip ,celebs etc etc but with time became a mob culture of jumping on every single internet girl straight up harrasing a bunch of youtubers,celebs etc etc. the forum became so famous it was taken down for "doxxing,slanderous and cyberbullying" i feel like Lipstick is kinda driving that road but slowly. That's why they have a special "dark room" so only few people can get in and go "hard in the paint" on the chosen person to drag.

Says the nigga who couldn’t wait to marry a half cracka so his baby would have good hair and wouldn’t be too dark

You hate mirrors til this day

It’s a compliment to be compared to a forum full of black woman. They’re smarter than you. They’re smarter than me. They lacking leadership from niggas who idolize ball players and rappers
But they do they idolise a bunch of Pop artists,singers etc etc. Rihanna is boderline a goddess and i love the fact u touch colorism cause it's a big problem there. Yall come from this idea that we all love mixed light skins but in the reality the ammount of LSA that idolose white pop artists FOR the reasons u mentioned "good hair" it's way bigger. Dudes here would date anything but yall grow up with this complex trying to hard to have the "good hair" and the lighter skin that makes some of yall so toxic beyond belief.

They have worship and dedication threads to white men. I mentioned the stats of white men married to black women and they wanted to team up to ban me. They really think white women are racist but they think white men aren't. The only time white men aren't evil is when one does a racist attack or inflict violence on a black woman. They don't want to believe that most white men don't even want to date let alone marry black women.
These girls need to learn about 4 chan or basically any 4chan like forum. The wierdest part is that they HATE black woman . Like it's crazy they got all theories like "how black woman have more testosterone etc etc". Everytime u go to a edgy forum where they talk shit about other races u know there's a special block just to bash black woman. It's crazy to think they don't know that.

Imagine taking sweet precious time out of ur day to incessantly talk shit and gossip about ppl. It's a sick mindset when u get ur gratification out of belittlement and exposés.

But I don't let shit like 4chan, Reddit or LSA lose my faith in humanity. We all know segments of society are shit. And we all know the shit congregate together. Always have always will.. used to be relatively private among social circles, fraternities, clubs etc. The internet's laid it all bare and drags ppl into the mess.

Back