Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

1st & foremost...welcome @Beauty Nee to the site.

They hate each other also. Its so bad...when a few of them switched over to Blackboard to get away...them ladies was suffering from PTSD. Lol.

My post was funny to see...yet very sad.

I'm just remembering all the conversations they had talkin about LSA. No joke...that site actually scarred them. Looking at their post on BB reminded me of group therapy session. They couldn't wait to just unload their grievances about the site.

1st & foremost...welcome @Beauty Nee to the site.

My post was funny to see...yet very sad.

I'm just remembering all the conversations they had talkin about LSA. No joke...that site actually scarred them. Looking at their post on BB reminded me of group therapy session. They couldn't wait to just unload their grievances about the site.
I've never been on Black board but is it mostly a female website?

I support the bumping of this thread

Welcome @Beauty Nee
Thank you. I remember on this website, they started to bully a font for her opinions. To be honest, she was telling the truth. They hate light skinned black women but they have several dedication threads to white men. Even though I support IR, the numbers don't add up. I've lived in four of the several major cities in America and white men don't date or marry black women that much. They keep telling these young black girls things that aren't true.

I've never been on Black board but is it mostly a female website?
Not mostly female but it was all black but the females that were there were from or familiar with lsa very intimately.

They would speak among each other with LSA slang that would just piss people off. It was super annoying.

Not mostly female but it was all black but the females that were there were from or familiar with lsa very intimately.

They would speak among each other with LSA slang that would just piss people off. It was super annoying.
I understand

I ain't gonna lie, I was over there years ago. Back when I was stuck behind a desk all day doing HelpDesk and taking phone calls.

It was some bitter females over there, but the majority of them were nice to me. I ain't come across as a macho know-it-all either. Matter fact, I noticed they were goin' in on other female posters like cats goin' at it. We just clowned each other back and forward for the most part.

I ain't gonna lie, I was over there years ago. Back when I was stuck behind a desk all day doing HelpDesk and taking phone calls.

It was some bitter females over there, but the majority of them were nice to me. I ain't come across as a macho know-it-all either. Matter fact, I noticed they were goin' in on other female posters like cats goin' at it. We just clowned each other back and forward for the most part.
The site isn't entirely bad at all, but there's so much negativity about blackness on there now

Back