Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

It's pretty much what Josh talked about yesterday, they're only comfortable in their echo chamber. They won't talk that shit on here.

if you cant get a quality black man, how the hell are you going to pick a quality white man?
giphy.gif

i went to LSA today to actually have a discussion about a topic

it didnt last a page before it got clapped

Ya'll know how i get down...I wasnt disrespectful with my comments or anything. Just simply giving rebuttals to their posts

Hit refresh, boom...got clapped

so as I said, most of them arent interested in actual conversation. They want to man bash in peace and not have their views challenged

I call their asses out. I dont know if words are banned on here but I called them the c word that rhymes with moon and my ass was placed on timeout. Yet the women who spew pure vile hatred get a thread in the hottest topics. Alot of them cant stand those of us who like black men and black love. They think we live a life of struggle while they're online everyday screaming DIVEST but have yet to find a white man that actually wants them.

I call their asses out. I dont know if words are banned on here but I called them the c word that rhymes with moon and my ass was placed on timeout. Yet the women who spew pure vile hatred get a thread in the hottest topics. Alot of them cant stand those of us who like black men and black love. They think we live a life of struggle while they're online everyday screaming DIVEST but have yet to find a white man that actually wants them.

lol no words are banned on here, speak how you would like.

we dont censor curse words here

fire them shits off

:cont:

i could listen to you talk that shit all day homie......

Thank you. Over there, they'll call me a "pick me" for being on an all male site lol. There's a thread on yall which is what brought me here.
wow!! lol

the issue seems to be they feel that the differences b/t men and women outweigh the similiarities

we are supposed to be able to discuss our differences and hopefully close the gender gap, but to your point, you say something that's not in alignment with everyone else, and they label you

like whats wrong with females AND males being on the same site discussing issues that affect us both??

wow!! lol

the issue seems to be they feel that the differences b/t men and women outweigh the similiarities

we are supposed to be able to discuss our differences and hopefully close the gender gap, but to your point, you say something that's not in alignment with everyone else, and they label you

like whats wrong with females AND males being on the same site discussing issues that affect us both??

Lol they are groaning the shit out of you in that theead. You know you cant have a meaningful conversation with alot of them. There are some that are cool on there though.

Lol they are groaning the shit out of you in that theead. You know you cant have a meaningful conversation with alot of them. There are some that are cool on there though.
Yeah, i can't see it to defend myself even though I didn't do anything that needs defending

I got a question of @Keeders1206. Have you chatted wit any former LSA posters who left b/c of the bs over there? If so...did THEY suffer some form of LSA PTSD?

I mean we laughed...but seriously them Blackboard women were actin like refugees after fleeing a war torn country. ALL of them were telling stories of personal attacks they've experienced on that site.

Back