Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who hit who first?

Soul_Rattler

I feel the need to say first and foremost, I'd knock his bitch ass out on sight regardless of who hit who first. The principle is to keep our women, black women, safe at all costs.

But this thread is a different conversation around the accountability of women. I've watched this video tons of times and even in slow motion. She turned, reached her hand out, pulled back slightly to thrust it back toward him and shoved his shoulder. I don't know that he punches her if she doesn't do that.

Can we as a people have the critical and nuanced thought to both hold ourselves accountable for the roles we play in addition to that of outsiders acting irresponsibly? Telling our women that she didn't touch him "on purpose" is doing a disservice in my opinion.

Asians and Arabs stay putting hands on black women tho with no backlash.

Not only in the US and I've seen this im different countries.

Let this had happen to a white woman, he wouldn't think twice to put hands on her.

Last edited:
She did. It's called Battery and he's got a clear case against her. She tapped him, he swung back.

Regardless of how light a tap, if you put your hands on someone first, they pretty much have the right to swing on you.

She should not have physically intimidated that man. She should not have been in that type of heated argument with those children around. By the rule, she was open to any retaliation.

That being said, he didn't have to punch her. He should've have shown restraint. How were there no black men around or any man for that matter to get in between these too?

Lastly, nigga im the car talkin bout the door's locked like she on the wrong end of the child lock! Had that phone ready to record tho....

smh Tulsa, once home of black wallstreet and now they got mr. miyagi swinging on black women.

Fax if u hit someone u can expect to get hit back, but if the story is true in the OP he shouldn't have followed her after she returned the item and apologized.

we know why he did that.

smh Tulsa, once home of black wallstreet and now they got mr. miyagi swinging on black women.

Fax if u hit someone u can expect to get hit back, but if the story is true in the OP he shouldn't have followed her after she returned the item and apologized.

we know why he did that.
I don't trust the op aside if the story. He left out the part of her swinging first.

This is what I mean. As much as I love our people, you not about to tell me that what I see with my own eyes isn't real.

She initiated contact (mistake) and turned her back on him (mistake) if you think you gonna hit someone who "culture" isn't ours nor do they abide by the same sanctions and respects we do them you got society misconstrued.

Was he right to hit her , NO absolutely NOT, he could have easily walked away.

These days it's about showing off and who can record what. The chick on the phone who is considered the instigator could have stepped in and tried to diffuse it and even better the other adult that stood by her friend side could have interviened and tried to deescalate the situation. ....shrugs

Once you put your hands on someone you don't get to determine said persons response to you touching them first. We all know dude could've walked away, slapped her arm off of him instead of hitting her.

Now listening to her story of how it started I can see why the asian dude was mad. I can let it slide that a person may not have known that their child kept a small item like a key chain. She started this whole shit though. When the dude mentioned the key chain her own words was she threw the key chain back at the man. You don't throw shit at people cause I checked you about some shit you didn't pay for as you walking out of my store. IMO he every right to say some shit to her about that disrespectful ass shit.

Then she not even telling the truth in explanation of how dude hit her. Fucked up that he hit her over something so slight but she need to take account for her actions as well. If that was my folks I'd beat the brakes off that man though.

She don't even have to be my woman or my family for me to step in on her behalf.

You can ride for your people and still tell them afterwards like "you was wrong too".

And yeah it sounds like she left out some details. How did it go from her throwing the keychain at him to her being in HIS face pointing and yelling? If we can't keep it 100% with ourselves, we're going to be fucked up in the long run.

I may move this joint

Give me a few hours to decide
I was initially going to post it in the other section but I wasn't sharing the story for the sake of the headline, moreso the conversation around women or people in general not excusing their own behavior just to point the finger at someone else.

Again, I have to reiterate, the guy would get slumped regardless for putting his hands on a black woman. That code is in stone for me.

I was initially going to post it in the other section but I wasn't sharing the story for the sake of the headline, moreso the conversation around women or people in general not excusing their own behavior just to point the finger at someone else.

Again, I have to reiterate, the guy would get slumped regardless for putting his hands on a black woman. That code is in stone for me.
Yeah, I kinda figured which is why I didn't move

Pretty much waiting to see how the conversation turns before touching it and or remove the members who are deviating from the topic at hand

Only get physically involved if it's a family member, no telling what weapon these people holding. It's been too many captain save a ho ass niggas dead for defending chicks they don't know.

I didn't like watching a woman get injured. However I do feel like she was the aggressor. He could have walked away but he didn't. Her explanation of the encounter was self serving and not totally believable. Shaun King is full of it when he says all kids steal. Mine don't and they aren't the only ones.

The woman doing the recording had an annoying voice.

Back