Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

This kinda true

They've just moved to twin peaks subpar ass food

some of em dont even have big titties

and even the ones that do have no acetal

Exactly. The appeal of Hooters died mad years ago. Now you can walk outside on a relatively warm day and see women dressed just like Hooters girls. It's too easy to get access to be able to view TnA these days. Ain't nobody going to Hooters to ogle the waitresses. And that's why them sits damn near no longer exist. Because the food is mad basic.

These days, no one is going to Hooters for the waitresses period. Just is what it is. In fact, I'm pretty sure a saw an article a couple years ago about how Hooters is failing these days because the younger crowd ain't attracted by half naked waitresses.
I see what you’re saying but I was merely implying the people who do go and eat at this establishment, that I’m pretty sure it’s not because their food is just that good.

He cleared that up though when he stated it wasn’t his choice but somebody else’s.

Last edited:
can we all just agree this fat chick needa put some clothes on n nobody give af that shes obese af

Thank you! Jesus I’m tired of this shit already. It’s one thing to be self-empowering & another to be just another pop star quick to show that ass. She can’t be both as much as she tries. Her gimmick ain’t sustainable for the long run so she better focus on putting out some quality music.

Thank you! Jesus I’m tired of this shit already. It’s one thing to be self-empowering & another to be just another pop star quick to show that ass. She can’t be both as much as she tries. Her gimmick ain’t sustainable for the long run so she better focus on putting out some quality music.
I wonder whats the percentage of dudes defending her hit a whale during a drought day n told her "youre not fat youre thick"

CLEARLY what lizzo is doing is an act of insecurity n mfs championing it

disgusting

Back