Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

OIP.laBlC_wIFN7Q26wL0pJpVAAAAA

Jus finished season 2. Hit or miss like a motherfucker. iight at best.

Anybody seen this mini series on Netflix called the Serpent? Watching episode 1 and it seems promising

The-Goldbergs-Season-8-e1603807642707.jpg

Jus finished the Goldbergs season 8. lol solid white ppl network comedy. I laughed. It's cool that they brought the blk dude back. But the mother gettin annoyin af. RIP to the old dude

@Lou Cypher

You still watchin this?

The-Goldbergs-Season-8-e1603807642707.jpg

Jus finished the Goldbergs season 8. lol solid white ppl network comedy. I laughed. It's cool that they brought the blk dude back. But the mother gettin annoyin af. RIP to the old dude

@Lou Cypher

You still watchin this?
I dont think I been watching the Goldbergs since season 6 or so. Whenevrr they made that spin off show before Bryan callen got canceled. Not that I didnt like the show but it wasn't making me laugh as much and Erika annoyed tf out of me. I might catch up on it one day though. Barry one of the funniest characters on tv.

nobody else fuckin wit David makes man?

I need to watch Atlanta to see what the fuss is all about
Me too, I definitely should seeing as I am from Atlanta. But I have a bias about shows representing a city appropriately. Plus my ability to support anything with Donald Glover is very low.

OIP.8pgnidyp9iOiLHGaOmpY3gHaJ3

Finished season 4 of Good Girls. First 3 seasons were solid, this season was complete trash. Writers clearly ran out of plot. NBC did this show a favor by canceling it.

Last edited:
I thinkin that exact same thing.

So far I have only watched Ted lasso and Mythic Quest. Lasso is iight, but over rated like a motherfucker. Mythic Quest is solid, but it's not that funny. Tho it's most recent episode (s2,e6) was prolly its best so far.

The morning show and truth be told are on my list tho
Got through 5 episodes of lasso and never went back, shit is so dry and boring, no wonder cacs love it

I am re-watching GOT 😏🤷🏾‍♀️. I am in a weird space of not knowing what I really want to watch. I use love Handmaids Tale but I can't get into the 4th season like I use to.

Last edited:
I am re-watching GOT 😏🤷🏾‍♀️. I am in a weird space of not knowing what I really want to teach. I use love Handmaids Tale but I can't get into the 4th season like I use to.

Co sign Handmaid's Tale. Season 3 was a bore and a struggle to finish. I have zero desire to watch season 4.

I'll get to it eventually tho

apple-tv-plus-physical-art.jpg

Jus finished Physical. Gat damn, this show is wack af. This show isnt funny, clever, interesting....nothing. all the characters are bland af. Who ever is heading up the TV show division at Apple TV+ needs to be fired.

Back