Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Appletv+ been mediocre as fuck with their releases. All the money but no heat.

I thinkin that exact same thing.

So far I have only watched Ted lasso and Mythic Quest. Lasso is iight, but over rated like a motherfucker. Mythic Quest is solid, but it's not that funny. Tho it's most recent episode (s2,e6) was prolly its best so far.

The morning show and truth be told are on my list tho

I havent finished it yet but I felt my interest waning as the show went on.. like wtf are we doing here? Ima finish the season eventually. I think I have one or two episodes left but honestly if everyone dies and the show gets cancelled I really wouldnt give a shit

It's only 7 episodes, so it's not that long of watch. But the finale made zero sense

btw the wife a bad broad irl. Hulk smash

Anyone ever check War of the Worlds?

Season 1 came out in like 2019.. new season out now.. wondering if it's worth the watch. Might check a few episodes of season 1 later this week

Started last night. It's solid.

Debunking Borat...Borat lives with 2 MAGA cacs. Hilarity ensues. Then he sits them down with doctors, health experts and scientists and tries to explain to them how they have been weaponized by fox news/the right/social media companies to believe these conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Hey fellas I need something else to binge watch or just to watch. I shows I been watching is godfather of harlem, snowfall, power book 2, and recently evil. I'm waiting on the current season of the chi to be over before I watch it and now I have nothing else to watch. So what are you guys recommendations.

Hey fellas I need something else to binge watch or just to watch. I shows I been watching is godfather of harlem, snowfall, power book 2, and recently evil. I'm waiting on the current season of the chi to be over before I watch it and now I have nothing else to watch. So what are you guys recommendations.

Animal Kingdom
Fargo
Narcos
Yellowstone
Hanna

Back