Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Deathloop or Returnal?
Hmm this is tough

In a situation like this, I would look at how long each game is on how long to beat and use metacritic (returnal has a slightly higher user score)
But as far as metacritic people complained and gave bad scores due to it being too unforgiving when you die since as you know you have to start all over and things are changed each time you die

Deathloop will probably be the slightly more fun game to play but I know you can beat that game relatively quick and its funny because it’s similar since there’s a loop in that game

Last edited:
Hmm this is tough

In a situation like this, I would look at how long each game is on how long to beat and use metacritic (returnal has a slightly higher user score)
But as far as metacritic people complained and gave bad scores due to it being too unforgiving when you die since as you know you have to start all over and things are changed each time you die

Deathloop will probably be the slightly more fun game to play but I know you can beat that game relatively quick and its funny because it’s similar since there’s a loop in that game

Think ima go with Returnal

That feeling when you put hundreds of hours into a game, take a break and come back only to realize you forgot like 90% of everything you learned.

giphy.gif

I'm back on Destiny 2. I'm pretty sure Destiny is my favorite game of all time. I don't understand why it gets so much hate. It's damn near impossible to do everything with all the content they have.

I'm back on Destiny 2. I'm pretty sure Destiny is my favorite game of all time. I don't understand why it gets so much hate. It's damn near impossible to do everything with all the content they have.
You are the only person that I heard say this. Did you get destiny 1 around the time it came out?

fired up Dark Souls 2 for like the 5th time

i have NO fucking idea what im doing. I keep getting blasted by some big ass knight looking nigga and im only like 5 min into the game

Yes. I've had every version and expansion. How is Destiny disappointing?
It was an unfinished game. The pvp was cool but the story mode sucked. They removed a lot of content. To make up for the incomplete story, they put it in cards you had to read. I feel the first DLC should have just been included in the game.

Back