Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Copped Soul Calibur VI last Friday. It's pretty dope. I'm still playing around with Destiny 2 also. I got that when it was free through PS+. That game is much better than I thought it would be. It's more my type of FPS. I like it a lot more than CoD.

Just played this game Heavy Rain. I had it for like 5 years and never realized it. Bitch the ending had me like

tenor.gif

One of the most intense movie like games ever.. i spoiled it on some dumb shit way back.. it was totally fluky smh

My co worker been raving about this 2d style game called Hollow Knight. I copped it on sale on PS Store for like $7. Gonna give that a run next.
I got like 3 chapters left in Nier:Automata. I'll probably finish that up.

Mafia 3

This game is pretty good

Gonna give a full, albeit late review when I finish

Copped Creed on PSVR since it was on sale. It's fun. It's a workout though. I played two matches on that shit and was sweating like I went to the gym. I can't believe it actually has PvP too. Crazy.

Far cry 5

NBA playgrounds

Star Wars battlefront 2

Battlefield 4 & Hardline

Sims 4

All bought this week so I been cycling through them

I downloaded when it was free on ps store, deleted it within an hour of playing.

Games slow and boring as fuck.
I disagree with all of this but that's your opinion

But games with black males as the lead are huge for the industry

The story is classic revenge. The setting is dope af as a fictional New Orleans. But again, I'll go into more detail when I finish it

fellas, i copped Mutant Year Zero the other day and am having a blast with it!!

its on pc and the major consoles

I downloaded when it was free on ps store, deleted it within an hour of playing.

Games slow and boring as fuck.

nah it just started that way....you shouldve waited

true enough its not GTA...and thats what everyone compared it to which got on my nerves

the controls like running and driving took some getting used to, and I wasnt crazy about all the collecting all the electrodes or whatever

but once it got going with the missions it was a good game....I go back to it when im between games

I'm not currently playing anything but that's going to change over the winter. I haven't been playing anything due to online class and just lack of interest.

I was playing WWE 2K19 for a week last month before I stopped playing again.

I think I might continue RDR 2 this weekend b/c I only played a couple of missions.

so i've been really enjoying Mutant year Zero

the controls take some getting used to as im used to the mouse doing certain actions in other isometric games but i'm doing much better now

this game is so unforgiving though lol, you have to save and save often

Back