Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I just got Wipeout Omega Collection for $5 from the PS4 sale. That shit is the truth in VR. If you got a PSVR, do yourself a favor and cop it.

I just bought Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice yesterday. Havent played it yet, but i heard its a fucking crazy game. Is anyone familiar with it? By the looks of it, it looks a lot like God of War only with a female protagonist. In the game she has visions from a "Curse" but really what it is is psychosis. The Game developers worked real closely with psychologists and neurologists to try and accurately display what psychosis effects may look like, so the game is supposed to be trippy af. Will have more info after i get some hours on it tonight.

Oh also finally got an external HD for my ps4. No more deleting games!

MV5BYzBjMTUyMTEtOWE5Mi00NGM1LTliYTgtMTlkMDZkMzljNjdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ4NDAyOTE@._V1_.jpg

Back to XCOM 2: war of the chosen

I'ma record a gameplay session and post it

I rarely play games, I just use the ps4 manly for Netflix but I just recently started playing Witcher 3, that shit was still in the wrapping for like 2 years. Witcher 3 pretty fun once you get the hang of what to do

I think I asked this in another thread but I'm not sure if you answered. Is there a thread about this, if not what is it about.
my fault

i honestly forgot

there isnt a thread per se, I just made a post in the "changes coming to the arcade thread" i think

basically, its just something for you guys to keep up with each other when it comes to video gaming. Its purely aesthetic, but i thought it would be a nice touch so everyone could see what everyone was playing and on which system

ahh ok...i got sigs turned off, and I didnt see it in your profile

post me the link to it so I can put the icon in your profile

What's a really good and in depth rpg? With dope meaningful gear, a good story, deep gameplay, a steep learning curve, that's on xbox one? I really wanna devote some time to a good game.

Last game that really did that for me was FF8, some shit like that.

What's a really good and in depth rpg? With dope meaningful gear, a good story, deep gameplay, a steep learning curve, that's on xbox one? I really wanna devote some time to a good game.

Last game that really did that for me was FF8, some shit like that.
witcher 3

witcher 3
I feel you, and I like everything about that game but the main character. I know the whole arc they are going for is a Liam Neason type character in taken. Brooding vet, deep level of bad ass under his calm exterior, which u triggered by fucking with people he care about.

That guy in Witcher 3 is that, done bad. I ended up stop playing the game cause i cant run around and be that dude.

Anybody trying out For Honor since it's free for PS+. It's complicated as hell, but it's a dope as game, and there is a shit load to do with it. It's a damn good pick up.

Was playing subnautica earlier today and a sea creature grabbed me while I was in my underwater vehicle and scared the shit out of me

I finally got really bored and decided to play Hitman to start chopping down my digital backlog. Along w/playing RDR2 (physical).

Ace Combat 7. Ace Combat was the first game I beat while high. And got it on some fluke shit. I got red dead back in october. Went yo gamestop they said i had it reserved and paid in full but i already have the game. She said i could transfer it to a new game and got ace combat

Back