Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Scarface (1983) Al Pacino

Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your logic is you had to live it to appreciate it. So you did not live the Scarface life. You think because you sold a little in DC you and Scarface are ken? That's like a fry cook at McDonald's relating to the owner of a Pizza Hut.

I read all this bullshit in a nerd voice "Well technically speaking, if your friend Ricky wasn't shot with a shotgun, how could you really relate to boyz in the hood?"

Did you unfog your bifocals before you typed that shit?

Nah, I didn't have a boss named Frank and a bitch named Elvira. But I was outside and put in more work than I'll talk about on here. I literally got a big ass scar on my face cuz I was outside, while yall niggas were trading digimon cards. That's why yall relate more towards movies like Star Wars with glow in the dark swords and shit.

Cut it out fam.

I read all this bullshit in a nerd voice "Well technically speaking, if your friend Ricky wasn't shot with a shotgun, how could you really relate to boyz in the hood?"

Nah, I didn't have a boss named Frank and a bitch named Elvira. But I was outside and put in more work than I'll talk about on here. I literally got a big ass scar on my face cuz I was outside, while yall niggas were trading digimon cards. That's why yall relate more towards movies like Star Wars with glow in the dark swords and shit.

Cut it out fam.
Don't you dare talk shit about Star Wars

for the people who think this is the greatest movie of all time, why is the incest shit Tony had with his sister never brought up? It's always the kingpin shit.

Cut it out fam.
Got it. So because you were out there living reckless, you can relate to bad cinema. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back