Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah, but I’m not investing. Just watching my XRP gains. I like UNI, but missed that boat and sure as Hell ain’t buying now. ZRX is cool, but gonna tank if their upcoming V4 mainnet is trash.

Judging by XRP being sued, ETH gas prices on UNI, and mainnet gamble, these are Pump/Dumps, not pumps IMHO. Get in and get out, or sell what you have currently this week and buy them for way less next week.

ELON MUSK live on clubhouse tonight
10pm pacific time, Elon musk will speak on clubhouse in the Good Times chat.

I have 7 invites to clubhouse. Please tip or donate 300 DOGE for an invite. First come first serve Message me if interested

Binance taking forever and a day to verify me. I might have to mess with Kraken or something else

Probably scarcity because nobody wanna move theirs. I heard transactions are like 10 instead of 10 cents!

Probably scarcity because nobody wanna move theirs. I heard transactions are like 10 instead of 10 cents!

that and 2021 is gonna be the rise of altcoins. I saw one guy predict a price of $10k = 1 ETH.
And to think this baby was only $90 this time last year....

that and 2021 is gonna be the rise of altcoins. I saw one guy predict a price of $10k = 1 ETH.
And to think this baby was only $90 this time last year....
I got my BTC/ETH/BNB/VGX bags filled. Dumping all of their staking rewards into Cardano for my pool. Then taking all rewards from those four and the pool and throwing them at:

DOT/LINK/API3/THETA/SNX/SCRT/MATIC/
INJ/ENJ/HBAR/ALBT/ALGO.

It better be AltSeason. I’m goin’ in on them for 6 months, then I rest for the rest of my life...

Back