Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We big up anything black here you come with the hate. You be on your Gina Rodriguez shit
I big up the things I think deserve to be lol that’s it

if I got an Issue, no matter the race I’ll say my issue. Obviously it’s going to skew more to the black side because I consume way more black content than any other race

guy can’t even form a fucking sentence, he’s gunna drop dead anytime in the near future, that ambulance is definitely necessary.
Don't your monarch got one foot in the grave?

Stop playing like the universe won't hit yall back 2 back

I’m be vulnerable with y’all real quick. So my dad was a rolling stone old school been Vietnam and was known to be handsome so obviously in the 70s and 80s that leads to kids and drama. My folks didn’t have the best marriage and he had a lot of issues. So back in 2009 he told me and my brother about two other brothers we had. We had never met them but later that year we met one and he was a cool dude but he was raised differently and he mixed but nonetheless a smart successful guy now he was like 19 then.

My other brother was locked up at the time and he had to do like 20 for a robbery that went left I don’t think anybody died tho. My mom knew but kept it on the low because ya know. But she never like held nothing against the kids or shit like that she would want my dad to get to know them. Neither one of my parent were raised by their fathers. But still he was present for my younger brother and I.

So I was worried about how to approach my mom about notifying my brother who is locked up. My dad been having heart issues for a few years so he was communicating with my brothers and making amends. So I wanted to reach out to the one locked up but didn’t have a lot of info and didn’t know what to say to him anyway. But I knew he needed to know. Next thing I know my mom calls him and told him and I just came in there to comfort her whole on the phone and it just was such a relief. Like idk a correct word to describe the amount of respect and love I have for more my mother and how it was solidified again. Not to mention the extreme amount of family support and friend support even online support ABW included. Makes everything so much easier to deal with.

I’m be vulnerable with y’all real quick. So my dad was a rolling stone old school been Vietnam and was known to be handsome so obviously in the 70s and 80s that leads to kids and drama. My folks didn’t have the best marriage and he had a lot of issues. So back in 2009 he told me and my brother about two other brothers we had. We had never met them but later that year we met one and he was a cool dude but he was raised differently and he mixed but nonetheless a smart successful guy now he was like 19 then.

My other brother was locked up at the time and he had to do like 20 for a robbery that went left I don’t think anybody died tho. My mom knew but kept it on the low because ya know. But she never like held nothing against the kids or shit like that she would want my dad to get to know them. Neither one of my parent were raised by their fathers. But still he was present for my younger brother and I.

So I was worried about how to approach my mom about notifying my brother who is locked up. My dad been having heart issues for a few years so he was communicating with my brothers and making amends. So I wanted to reach out to the one locked up but didn’t have a lot of info and didn’t know what to say to him anyway. But I knew he needed to know. Next thing I know my mom calls him and told him and I just came in there to comfort her whole on the phone and it just was such a relief. Like idk a correct word to describe the amount of respect and love I have for more my mother and how it was solidified again. Not to mention the extreme amount of family support and friend support even online support ABW included. Makes everything so much easier to deal with.

Love truly wins. Sounds like at the end everyone knew your pops had love. And when everyone operating off that for real...the drama and extraness dissipates

We got you during a tough time man

your mom sounds like she’s the best. A very strong woman

I'm not hiding.

I requested my account and contents be deleted because I made poor judgment in real life by revealing my identity on here to someone i work with and got paranoid. l reached out to chi to ask him if he could do it. He confirmed and said he would handle it. Then dude just locked everyone out of the account so no one not even other mods could change it.

It's whatever. I can stand on anything I've ever said on here. And tbh it's a non issue. I was just in my own head.

I feel sorry for @Chicity really and truly. How down bad you gotta be to do some petty bullshit like that when a nigga reach out on some real shit.

I'm not hiding.

I requested my account and contents be deleted because I made poor judgment in real life by revealing my identity on here to someone i work with and got paranoid. l reached out to chi to ask him if he could do it. He confirmed and said he would handle it. Then dude just locked everyone of the account so no one not even other mods could change it.

It's whatever. I can stand on anything I've ever said on here. And tbh it's a non issue. I was just in my own head.

I feel sorry for @Chicity really and truly. How down bad you gotta be to do some petty bullshit like that when a nigga reach out on some real shit.
You're welcome

dusting-off-hands-hands.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back