Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we don't know what goes on behind the scenes that can affect when projects come out. And especially with the pandemic. He is still a new artist despite being Sir brother. Black Habits was good , his latest project War and Wonders i liked it. It's been a year and he hasn't put anything out, his buzz has died down from when he first came out. But that's normal for an artist. Does not take away from they talent
I’m not talking about his talent I’m talking about him being inorganically fast tracked as far as his career

that’s why I said how did he go Grammy nominated on an album hardly anybody heard to barely being relevant in only 2-3 years?

As far as Abbott let somebody tell it and you would think it’s the best and funniest show to hit TV in a min

This shit might not even be better than fresh off the boat

Last edited:
I’m not talking about his talent I’m talking about him being inorganically fast tracked as far as his career

that’s why I said how did he go Grammy nominated on an album hardly anybody heard to hardly being relevant in only 2-3 years?

As far as Abbott let somebody tell it and you would think it’s the best and funniest show to hit in a min

This shit might not even be better than fresh off the boat
I haven't seen abbot elementary, if it wasn't winning awards would u recommend the show? Are u saying its not worth watching?

And I dont go off Grammy nominations as the measure for what's the top or "the best". Titles and certificates and being recognized for something is cool and all but as a consumer I don't hold value to those things.

I haven't seen abbot elementary, if it wasn't winning awards would u recommend the show? Are u saying its not worth watching?

And I dont go off Grammy nominations as the measure for what's the top or "the best". Titles and certificates and being recognized for something is cool and all but as a consumer I don't hold value to those things.
I said it was overrated

it’s not a bad show but for a show to be this hyped on social media, and to win at the Emmy’s and GGs it does not match the quality/comedy of the show

it’s a very nice and fun show

And if that’s your response to what I’m saying about D smoke and the Grammys than I don’t think you fully are understanding what I’m saying

D smoke should not have been there that soon with an album nobody heard who they haven’t heard from since

Freestyle #14 featuring Swigg out now! let me know what yall think!

ClutteredFavoriteAttwatersprairiechicken-max-1mb.gif

Guys drowning in the beat.

I said it was overrated

it’s not a bad show but for a show to be this hyped on social media, and to win at the Emmy’s and GGs it does not match the quality/comedy of the show

it’s a very nice and fun show

And if that’s your response to what I’m saying about D smoke and the Grammys than I don’t think you fully are understanding what I’m saying

D smoke should not have been there that soon with an album nobody heard who they haven’t heard from since

Okay I see what you mean. He hasn't really had his big break out moment yet. He hasn't had a huge chart topping song yet either, so I get what you saying. I am a fan of his music so far.

Okay I see what you mean. He hasn't really had his big break out moment yet. He hasn't had a huge chart topping song yet either, so I get what you saying. I am a fan of his music so far.
Artistically he super dope but musically leaves alot to be desired.

Never seen Atlanta highway so clear lol. Also did not know that the president travels with an ambulance in his convoy.

Never seen Atlanta highway so clear lol. Also did not know that the president travels with an ambulance in his convoy.

guy can’t even form a fucking sentence, he’s gunna drop dead anytime in the near future, that ambulance is definitely necessary.

I don’t think he will ever have a big breakout moment outside of that

He’s Macklemore and LMFAO for conscious rap

Lurk do you just give them a beat or do you try to give them a beat they can rap on?
Na i dont choose any beat u hear them rap on. In most cases tho i suggest certain beats they may sound dope on just to get a vibe but ultimately i leave it in the artist hands. I personally would never recommend this beat lol. So i was surprised when he picked it. #fuckit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back