Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that shit said Lloyd Banks...I was like how that nigga got tha authority or power to close some fuckin’ jobs?! G-Unit ain’t been poppin’ like that in years smh

I laughed but...I thought the same too.

Nothing more annoying than being in a work meeting and people asking the same questions just rephrasing the questions
so if we are early we will have a better selection?

so the better selection only happens when we are early?

so early and more options coincide with each other?

so if im late then i dont have a big selection?

Freddy

Thomas Hewitt, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are men and can be killed. Pennywise is a creature and can be killed, Hellraiser you just have to throw the cube away (Lemarchand's Box) or into the ocean weighed by some shit and he's done, ain't no one scared of the nun and I'm not sure who that is between Hellraiser and Jason Voorhees.

That's that jeepers creepers nigga. All you really need to do to beat him is stay in the crib for a night.

@Sion

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sion
on my wife’s side of the family, her aunt is going thru dementia, shit is horrible to watch..

been w my wife for 17 years now and her aunt ain’t the same..

so she’s living w her bf @ her mom’s place.. my wife’s grandma, who I call grandma, as well..

I’ve known her fam for about 15 years..

her aunt’s bf has been going thru a lot of shit too cuz he’s been taking care of his woman, he has to do everything for her, change her, bathe her etc.

but today he snapped on my wife’s grandma, just being an asshole about certain shit and made her cry..

I wanted to go down there and fuck him up. Instantly hearing what happened I snapped and wanted to fight. Wife said nah. Overall, she’s right, but he needs his ass beat. I’m gonna have some words for him later.. he’s been thru the system and is some OG cholo who ain’t about that life anymore but sticks to old school ways... if I get beat, fuck it, but you ain’t gonna be a dick to grandma like that... im ready for whatever

Ol'...
ZomboMeme 08112018105948.jpg
Ass nigga.
Up the banger on him @VIBE

Can anyone recommend me some floor mats for the whip.. other than weathertech.. im lookin at those as well but anythin comparable but cheaper

Seem like homie set her up with the chick, kinda sad
Nah the chick explained it that was homie s gf....prior to that video the girls had already gotten into it and homie put hands on the thick one so she told them to gtfo locked homie out then gave his girl the beats

Status
Not open for further replies.