Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you can't go to Bella Noche's where the H3ll can you go? "

Not to make light of the situation ... but , nowhere is safe.

Not in Amerikkka

tumblr_n69hrfVuK91qbbb7uo1_250.gif

They'll be ight... put him on a shirt or something

My grandmother was talking to my cousin about his beef with our other cousin. My grandmother said "tomorrow isn't promised. Y'all two issues need to let it go". But she been beefing with sister Darlene since the 70s, the irony smh

I think my son’s dad forgot who I am. I guess he in a good space because he’s been getting along with me. He told me our son’s teacher called him and kept saying she didn’t have my phone number and she kept calling me Mrs. (his last name). He was like he told her to quit calling me that’s because we ain’t together. So I said yea you right. But he kept stressing that part. I guess he was tryna make me feel some type of way. So after the third time, i told him to tell her my last name is Mrs. (my boyfriends last name) next time. That nigga stopped talking and it sounded like he choked a little bit too. He hung up quite quickly.

I think my son’s dad forgot who I am. I guess he in a good space because he’s been getting along with me. He told me our son’s teacher called him and kept saying she didn’t have my phone number and she kept calling me Mrs. (his last name). He was like he told her to quit calling me that’s because we ain’t together. So I said yea you right. But he kept stressing that part. I guess he was tryna make me feel some type of way. So after the third time, i told him to tell her my last name is Mrs. (my boyfriends last name) next time. That nigga stopped talking and it sounded like he choked a little bit too. He hung up quite quickly.

Lmao awww

Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back