Welcome To aBlackWeb

They are completely pushing a gay agenda and including every cliche with it
Im sleeping with a tranny but hey im not gay thing...this will be a running issue in several episodes IMO
Yolonda Ross Emmit’s mom is an outstanding MILF
Completely insulting Brandon....he wasnt shit?...He was one of the most upstanding characters on the show
Lala cant cook...go back and look at the big hands preparing the food.
Im still trying to track down the busty woman that officiated the wedding

Forgot about this.

Another thing about the show that doesn't make sense.

They're trying to make it seem like Trig is trying to protect Jake from Reg's influence..........but Trig's in the street just as much as Reg is.

What? why doesn't that make sense

There's been plenty of niggas in the street that tried to steer lil youngn's away from the same life

Emmitt be on some other shit....like how was you around a chef and working on a food truck and still don't know how to cook nothin?...but wanna continue makin money off his shit lol

I think this role suits Lala a lot better than Keisha on Power....hopefully she just sticks to cooking lol

Emmitts momma....mmmm...mmmm.....mmmmmm...wonder if Emmitt's bm smashed the homie too since she was the referral

Kev was on some dumb dumb shit...ya sister missin for two days and YOU of all people is gonna play detective and find her?.....stepmommydaddy did throw me off with the mace...thought she stayed strapped at all times lmaoooooo

Think so because she was like don’t tell Emmett you got this number from me.

Nigga you grew up with done beat your baby mama and mama.

:myheart:

Last edited:

I'm not the only one that's see what they are doing because like I said before Empire did the same thing to the point that it ruined the show. And with this lastest episode it was confirmed that Reg quit the show because he didn't wanted to be in a relationship with a tranny on the show. So they got another guy that was down with it.

On a side note, how the hell Emmett momma gonna go to get advice from his baby mama that is way younger than her about dating lol.

I'm not the only one that's see what they are doing because like I said before Empire did the same thing to the point that it ruined the show. And with this lastest episode it was confirmed that Reg quit the show because he didn't wanted to be in a relationship with a tranny on the show. So they got another guy that was down with it.

On a side note, how the hell Emmett momma gonna go to get advice from his baby mama that is way younger than her about dating lol.

His mama been out the dating game for a minute. Lol. But going to his bm...smh. That hefa is THE LAST person anyone should go to for advice. Didn't leave a muthafucca that was whoopin her azzz??

As for the other part...my issue is that its obviously forced. Again...if Reg had NO dealings wit trans the past 2 seasons...why just do it outta the blue this season? Pretty much doin it just to do it.

If its all 3 brothers...wit the 3rd one showing up, and HE'S the one in the trans relationship...then that's understandable. But to just do it to a character that had NO association wit a trans...no storyline involving one...or even showing him being conflicted like the current brother in the previous seasons...thats the issue.

So in a way I understand why ole boy didn't agree wit it and quit.

So Ronnie Hurricane malt liquor ass is going to find Keisha during the process and go out like a martyr

Random question: is there a reason why Ronnie's homeless? I remember his mom's got robbed (cant remember if it was Reg's crew that robbed her tho) but did she sell the house, did she go to an old folks home, etc.? Why he not staying with her

I haven't watched the new episode so if his mom's in there, my apologies

Back