Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random question: is there a reason why Ronnie's homeless? I remember his mom's got robbed (cant remember if it was Reg's crew that robbed her tho) but did she sell the house, did she go to an old folks home, etc.? Why he not staying with her

I haven't watched the new episode so if his mom's in there, my apologies

Yeah, she in the old folks home. More than likely, she had the sell the house to keep her in the old folks home. The latter part, I'm just basing that assumption from how those places old folks home operate in real life.

Random question: is there a reason why Ronnie's homeless? I remember his mom's got robbed (cant remember if it was Reg's crew that robbed her tho) but did she sell the house, did she go to an old folks home, etc.? Why he not staying with her

I haven't watched the new episode so if his mom's in there, my apologies

This show has lost it's momentum in season 2, and now Lena Waithe (since she takes credit for the show) is rushing narratives to try and revitalize this hot steaming pile of a show; while also satisfying the needs of her investor's to associate homosexuality and deviance in general with black culture & heritage.

To put simply, Lena Waithe Sold Out.

Don't understand why Emmitt and his girl had to move back in with his mother either.

I mean, they already had their own place.

He's making money working at Sonny's...........plus Brandon's business............plus more money partnering with Lala.

On top of that, his girl's making money selling weed...........so, what happened?

The writers/production should've done a better job of explaining why they had to move.

No build up to it or discussion about it in the previous episode at all.

Just seemed like everything was all good with their current living situation, but then..........all of a sudden...........it wasn't.

Don't understand why Emmitt and his girl had to move back in with his mother either.

I mean, they already had their own place.

He's making money working at Sonny's...........plus Brandon's business............plus more money partnering with Lala.

On top of that, his girl's making money selling weed...........so, what happened?

The writers/production should've done a better job of explaining why they had to move.

No build up to it or discussion about it in the previous episode at all.

Just seemed like everything was all good with their current living situation, but then..........all of a sudden...........it wasn't.

The description for that episode basically said that they were moving back in until he got shit together with the business.

I think i remember his mama saying that they could stay there until they got it together too.

The description for that episode basically said that they were moving back in until he got shit together with the business.

I think i remember his mama saying that they could stay there until they got it together too.

The description said that, but........if they were struggling so bad.........it should've been alluded to in the previous episodes.

Not all of a sudden just leaving and going over to his mom's house to ask her if they could stay there.

Redemption Ronnie On a mission. Nigga really about to have Jesus on the Mainline looking for Keisha.

People had their suspicions about Dre, but she seem solid.

If Keisha dead, Kev gonna be a killer.

I like the embracement of dark skin women, and Jemma. I hate that they made Kev play the girl from the projects to the left.

They making Jake into a campaign charity story.

How this nigga Douda wife just pop up outta nowhere, and help him campaign?

I was listening to The female that is running against Douda say all the right shit in church, then pay Papa Father for his congregation. Then I listened to Douda use Jake as a pawn....Chicago better off with Rhymefest as mayor.

Emmet is the Hetero Fleece Johnson. Booty is more important than Water. This nigga ain’t doing shit right, but demand booty. This nigga had candles, rose petals and shit laid out, fuccin on his Mom’s couch. That nigga from work must be blowing her bac out.

Homie almost had Tiffany on that couch. He got inside her head too.

Tiffany the most professional Door to door weed saleswoman I’ve seen. Guess she’s not pregnant from the counseling session.

Sad realities in finding the girl on the beach.

Keisha had a bac tattoo, she was really out here living.

Redemption Ronnie On a mission. Nigga really about to have Jesus on the Mainline looking for Keisha.

People had their suspicions about Dre, but she seem solid.

If Keisha dead, Kev gonna be a killer.

I like the embracement of dark skin women, and Jemma. I hate that they made Kev play the girl from the projects to the left.

They making Jake into a campaign charity story.

How this nigga Douda wife just pop up outta nowhere, and help him campaign?

I was listening to The female that is running against Douda say all the right shit in church, then pay Papa Father for his congregation. Then I listened to Douda use Jake as a pawn....Chicago better off with Rhymefest as mayor.

Emmet is the Hetero Fleece Johnson. Booty is more important than Water. This nigga ain’t doing shit right, but demand booty. This nigga had candles, rose petals and shit laid out, fuccin on his Mom’s couch. That nigga from work must be blowing her bac out.

Homie almost had Tiffany on that couch. He got inside her head too.

Tiffany the most professional Door to door weed saleswoman I’ve seen. Guess she’s not pregnant from the counseling session.

Sad realities in finding the girl on the beach.

Keisha had a bac tattoo, she was really out here living.

Facts fam, I though he was about to bash Tiffany. One thing women like is a nigga with nice furniture.

Back