Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Dont throw a brick and hide your hands. I know I cant do the time so I made a conscious decision to not do the crime. I ain't going to prison for nobody so I don't do things or hang around people that could put me there.

But if you made the opposite decision and decided to make as many stupid, reckless, idiotic and criminal choices as possible dont go running to tell when it inevitably hits the fan. That's when you get dealt with and rightfully so.

69 choose to get involved with these guys and commit those acts. He's an adult and he made some fucked up adult decisions. One way or the other he's gonna have to deal with the repercussions of those decisions. And snitching on the people that you choose to do dirt with after said dirt gets exposed presents yet another level of consequences that you'll have to deal with. And street justice is usually worse. Ask Barry Seal.

One way or another 69 is gonna get what's coming to him. Snitching wont change that and it might make it worse. PC and underpaid cops who dont give a fuck about you cant protect you forever.

Last edited:
Them dudes was stupid for thinking he wouldn't flip..

And he's stupid for thinking that he wouldn't get yammed up running with certified gang members and professional criminals...

I mean, the risk wasn't worth the reward on either side, but I see the allure for both...

6ix9ine can get niggaz access to places they wouldn't have other wise, and they get him the cred he needed to talk shit without worryingv about getting checked..

Shit was tragic from the jump and everyone saw this shit coming a mile away.... Which is why it's so fun to watch.... The out come we all felt vindicated in seeing is playing out before us

Dont throw a brick and hide your hands. I know I cant do the time so I made a conscious decision to not do the crime. I ain't going to prison for nobody so I don't do things or hang around people that could put me there.

But if you made the opposite decision and decided to make as many stupid, reckless, idiotic and criminal choices as possible dont go running to tell when it inevitably hits the fan. That's when you get dealt with and rightfully so.

69 choose to get involved with these guys and commit those acts. He's an adult and he made some fucked up adult decisions. One way or the other he's gonna have to deal with the repercussions of those decisions. And snitching on the people that you choose to do dirt with after said dirt gets exposed presents yet another level of consequences that you'll have to deal with. And street justice is usually worse. Ask Barry Seal.

One way or another 69 is gonna get what's coming to him. Snitching wont change that and it might make it worse. PC and underpaid cops who dont give a fuck about you cant protect you forever.

I hear you, but I'm not gonna spend the majority of my life in prison.

If he has any money left he should flee the country.

Them dudes was stupid for thinking he wouldn't flip..

And he's stupid for thinking that he wouldn't get yammed up running with certified gang members and professional criminals...

I mean, the risk wasn't worth the reward on either side, but I see the allure for both...

6ix9ine can get niggaz access to places they wouldn't have other wise, and they get him the cred he needed to talk shit without worryingv about getting checked..

Shit was tragic from the jump and everyone saw this shit coming a mile away.... Which is why it's so fun to watch.... The out come we all felt vindicated in seeing is playing out before us

And he was still broke.

I hear you, but I'm not gonna spend the majority of my life in prison.

If he has any money left he should flee the country.
if you dont want to spend the majority of your life in prison dont hang out with people or do things that could get you sent to prison. if you chose to do those things or hang with those people you deserve whatever you get. and snitching on people you knowingly choose to do dirt with is not a panacea. try it at your own risk.

Last edited:
Well now that he's in this situation, hindsight is 20/20. But the only thing he can do is move forward. If it was me, I'd sell out my whole crew, point fingers and name names, get the tattoos removed, get some plastic surgery, get a haircut, and use what's left of my money to buy a house in Iowa where nobody knows me...or leave the country and never come back.

This is by far the most cowardly shit I've read in months

I hear what you saying and there is truth in it, however, these dudes should have been at least somewhat suspicious of his ability to abide by this gangster code. Especially, when he was acting as reckless as ever. We all knew they were gonna get caught, everywhere he went someone was getting shot at, or jumped. He was committing threats and illegal activity on camera and posting it to Instagram.

There ain't no way all them niggas thought," well I'm sure he gonna stand tall and not snitch when all this shit comes crumbling down." So they deserve blame too.

And lastly, if people are extorting you and talking about killing you, i don't think you really owe them loyalty.

He said he would do the crime and then rat out his entire crew of people who weren't dumb enough to get caught and destroy their lives

Change his identity and leave the country just so you can live safely, and you are the one that fucked up by getting caught?

you taking these people away from their kids?

And you asking me how that is not cowardly??

Yeah 5 ain't talking about being an innocent that got caught up. He's talking about committing crimes and then snitching when caught. Bitchassness.

@5 Grand got it right, once they start saying that you'll be getting 3-, 40, 50 years and possibly life then all that loyalty goes out the window. I'm helping my own cause and don't let them utter the word death penalty, I would have no problem doing this.

:hedidit:

@5 Grand got it right, once they start saying that you'll be getting 3-, 40, 50 years and possibly life then all that loyalty goes out the window. I'm helping my own cause and don't let them utter the word death penalty, I would have no problem doing this.

:hedidit:

It's crazy how you and 5 Grand fail to understand simple logic. Even my 2 year old niece know not to touch anything that's hot. I'm going to say this clear enough, so even Hellen Keller can understand it. Again, how about don't hang around people that can cost you your life or freedom. See how easy that is?

Back