Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Tales of the Jedi

how yall feel about Cal Kestis.. sure it was a game and that game is bout to get a sequel but I thought that storytelling was dope
His sequel may fix that and I believe he is canon so he could appear in live action if they wanted.

Come on Inori, the guy just learned force push and force pull, I'm pretty sure you learn those the first month of jedi training

Did you beat the game? Or even play it? Cuz by the things youre saying I dont think you did either. He could do way more than that by the end. Knock it off

now its high level.. stop it.. you said he couldnt do shit more than the lil younglings and now you wanna know what "high level" shit he can do 😆 nonsense
He spent the whole game doing the basic powers, cut it out Inori. Force push, force pull, double jump and something else I can't remember

He spent the whole game doing the basic powers, cut it out Inori. Force push, force pull, double jump and something else I can't remember

what "high level" skillset have other jedis not named Yoda and Anakin done that Cal hasnt? By the end of the game dude has all the basic Jedi skillsets.

what "high level" skillset have other jedis not named Yoda and Anakin done that Cal hasnt? By the end of the game dude has all the basic Jedi skillsets.
Battle meditation, barrier and heal. The guy I don't believe can even do a jedi mind trick. It's not his fault he only know the basics since he was still a kid when order 66 happened

Last edited:
Like u said u(not you, that chick heading the star wars ish) we're done w the Skywalker saga..so why u keep going back to the pre-clone wars or orig trilogy?

Can't we develop a new legion of jedi's or something..

Because they so royally fucked up the sequel trilogy.....Think about it....what came of the sequel trilogy that people want explored?

If anything, they need to bring back the EU and make one of those stores

I would love a series about the Jedi/Mandalorian war

Back