Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stand your ground’ law protects shooter in deadly fight over parking space: sheriff

He simply shoved him and took a step back while talking to him, idk how that’s “stand your ground”.

That's textbook assault and battery. He blindsided him, knocked him to the ground and kept walking towards him while pulling up his shorts. He didn't back up until Drejka reached back and pulled the strap out; that's when he took a step back.

We must be watching two different videos, my dude.

He pushed him and backed up, he wasn’t continuing to aggressively approach the guy looking for a fight... before that shot went off, there was plenty of time to determine that he shouldn’t shoot... his life was NOT in danger

We must be watching two different videos, my dude.

He pushed him and backed up, he wasn’t continuing to aggressively approach the guy looking for a fight... before that shot went off, there was plenty of time to determine that he shouldn’t shoot... his life was NOT in danger

Did you see the part where dude pulled up his shorts AFTER knocking him to the ground?

Pay close attention:

He pushes dude
takes a step towards him
his arms swing out and back as he takes two more steps
he stops to pull up his shirt and shorts up by the sides
Immediately as that happens, dude pulls the gun out and he takes a step back and gets shot

Last edited:
Everything y'all are criticizing the dead father in here for is the exact type of protective instinct that could of possibly saved the life of that girl killed in Oakland. It's that type of warrior spirit that ran Oath Keepers outta Maxine Waters area. The nigga gambled and loss, but what he did was a natural reaction. A reasonable one in the midst of this war white extremist are carrying out against us. There's no telling what that armed white boy, who the store owner says is known for harassing patrons, would of done had her husband not intervened. Y'all have spent the last 4 pages focusing on the wrong thing.

Hes know for "harassing patrons" for illegally parking in a handicapped parking spot, which they have no right to park in. I applaud him for that.

Besides... Look at the footage, the goddamned parking lot was empty as shit when they first pulled up. There was no legit reason they couldn't have parked directly in front of the door. On top of that she ran that ignorant ass shit in the interview talmbout "I have a right to park wherever I want", no bitch, you don't and fuck you for thinking you do.

Ok, I gotta chime in here:

My wife is in a wheelchair. She can't stand or walk. The one thing that pisses the both of us off more than anything else is when some muhfucka is sitting in a handicapped parking spot that has no legit reason for being there. Even people that abuse their placard's and park there without having a handicapped person with them (as you're legally required to) ain't safe from the wrath. The two of us have had numerous confrontations with people over handicapped parking spots for as long as my wife has been like this. The last time was last month at WalMart. Some fat Mexican broad decided it was cool to park in the handicapped spot while she waited for someone to run in and run out... Just like this situation here. I ended up getting out of the car and told the bitch she needed to get the fuck outta that spot 'cause she has no business being there

"I'm just waiting for a friend, they'll be out in a minute"
"Then you need to find somewhere else to wait. I'm taking a pic of you in this space. If you don't move I'm callin the cops and giving them your info."

I walked back to the ride, snapped pics of her in that lil bullshit car and her license plate and waited. She moved and we were able to park.

In this case the broad and her man were dead-ass wrong for parking there in the first place. I actually applaud ole dude for taking her to task for parking in a handicapped spot and, IMO, more people need to do that. Those spots are set aside for people with special needs and ONLY those people legally allowed to park there should EVER be in one of those spots. I don't give a fuck if you're just running in to cop a loosey right quick; don't park in a handicap spot. There is no excuse anyone could ever give for parking there.

Had they had their asses in a regular spot, duke would still be alive and that's really the bottom line. Even then, had he not knocked ole dude down, he'd prolly still be alive. The couple is dead-ass wrong here and that cannot be disputed ever. At least not with me.

There's no legal or moral leg to stand on here.

Wtf that got to do with a dead black father killed by a honkey. Type bitch ass reasoning you got. The fuck. Some ole dishonorable pussy. Hope somebody mope your dumbass

His whole point went over your head. You stuck on the black/white dynamic which is real but there’s other factors at play

Nobody applauds one of us dying. We can’t rush to become victims in every situation. We can’t say dude was wrong for pointing out something that was wrong, whether he was being racists and a asshole is irrelevant because she was in the wrong. That’s how communities thrive, holding each other accountable. We can’t get to his intentions because they were both in the wrong. The man had hands put on him over something he was right about.

Yeah yeah you don’t feel it’s his place to point out you’re doing something illegal, but are you in the wrong? Then fix it.

No need for calling this man coons and shit. We having respectful convo in here about perspective. That man is speaking from the perspective of a man who has an disabled wife based on his post. Look at the whole picture, not just the parts you like or don’t

A man was killed over a parking space. It was rationalized because he pushed somebody and his girl took a handicap spot. I get you cant know how somebody will react and can only control self. I also get that only black people get killed over shit like this.

Wtf that got to do with a dead black father killed by a honkey. Type bitch ass reasoning you got. The fuck. Some ole dishonorable pussy. Hope somebody mope your dumbass

Aye bitch ass faggot, go suck some more random dick somewhere.

Again, in case you missed that part: My wife is in a wheelchair, I know that doesn't mean shit to you but it will when someone YOU love is in that chair and YOU have to transport them around and YOU have to carry them in and out of a car because they're unable to do it on their own. Maybe it'll be you that's in that wheelchair... God I fucking hope it's you. Something's gonna happen, best believe it, and when it does I want you to remember this thread. Don't come back and complain about it, 'cause you deserve it at that point; just remember it.

I know a whole bitch nigga like you can't understand that shit, but ANYONE that parks in a handicap space that doesn't need it is a piece of human shit, like that bitch and her nigga. Fuck both of them hoe ass niggas AND you for standing behind 'em. That nigga ain't a fuckin martyr; that's y'alls niggas problem. You standing behind piece of shit ass niggas and wonder why nobody takes you seriously. They were in the wrong, period point blank. There's no justification for anything that either of them niggas did but you still wanna sit there acting like they did nothing. This ain't a case like when Michael Dunn murdered Jordan Davis. Nah, not even close, but you're to fuckin stupid to realize that.

What's fucked up is that your Step-n-Fetchit ass woulda been cool with it all if it was a Black man that shot him. It would been "shouldn't have pushed OG to the ground, you don't know what niggas is packin heat" and shrugged it off like "oh well".

Nah

We can’t even have that conversation because it would be based on assumptions

Whatever point you’re making is based in emotion and gossip. We don’t have to bring up another situation, we have this one right here and can address it independently. There is no telling and it ain’t up to anybody to make assumptions. It’s a time for war and it’s a time for diplomacy. But once you cross the war line, what comes with it comes with it. That ain’t a natural reaction cause my natural reaction ain’t to put my hands on people cause I’m emotional.

We focusing on the right thing. Focusing on the same old tired ass woe is me to be the black man argument is the wrong thing. Stop willingly becoming victims. Be accountable. If you know what time it is, act like it. Otherwise, this is a lesson. Take from it what you please or sit around and complain about being the victims again

You've been having a conversation of assumptions for 6 pages. You've been pushing a bunch of would of, could of, should of's that are no more special than anything other people share on this. The second thing you're wrong about is my point being based off gossip. Articles all contain statements of people touched by this incident, which is what I got made my points from. Along with the article in the OP.
http://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...-spot-weeks-before-stand-your-ground-shooting

The third thing you're wrong about is that using non-deadly force justifies a person using deadly force. If certain conditions are met, the aggressor of a altercation can claim self defense. The person retaliating with an escalation of deadly force can also be charged with murder. The video shows the father walking away after the gun was pulled. The shooter then chose to fire despite a threat no longer being present as the father backed out and they exchanged words possibly.

Protecting yourself, and your family, from a threat is a very natural reaction. It's a natural instinct, animals of all types do this, especially parents. It's a mechanism for survival. YOU not having that instinct doesn't mean otherwise. He gambled and loss protecting his family. But that white terrorist is the one that needs to be held accountable. He was the one that instigated and escalated the situation. Yet everything you pushed in here justifies that white boys reasoning for plotting to kill people one day. I don't even know where you got the whole "victim" shit from, but you triggered the coon alert with that.

Last edited:
Aye bitch ass faggot, go suck some more random dick somewhere.

Again, in case you missed that part: My wife is in a wheelchair, I know that doesn't mean shit to you but it will when someone YOU love is in that chair and YOU have to transport them around and YOU have to carry them in and out of a car because they're unable to do it on their own. Maybe it'll be you that's in that wheelchair... God I fucking hope it's you. Something's gonna happen, best believe it, and when it does I want you to remember this thread. Don't come back and complain about it, 'cause you deserve it at that point; just remember it.

I know a whole bitch nigga like you can't understand that shit, but ANYONE that parks in a handicap space that doesn't need it is a piece of human shit, like that bitch and her nigga. Fuck both of them hoe ass niggas AND you for standing behind 'em. That nigga ain't a fuckin martyr; that's y'alls niggas problem. You standing behind piece of shit ass niggas and wonder why nobody takes you seriously. They were in the wrong, period point blank. There's no justification for anything that either of them niggas did but you still wanna sit there acting like they did nothing. This ain't a case like when Michael Dunn murdered Jordan Davis. Nah, not even close, but you're to fuckin stupid to realize that.

What's fucked up is that your Step-n-Fetchit ass woulda been cool with it all if it was a Black man that shot him. It would been "shouldn't have pushed OG to the ground, you don't know what niggas is packin heat" and shrugged it off like "oh well".

Nigga the fuck is you talkin about? I get it its bad to take a handicap spot. Its also wrong to shoot somebody over it. Ok he got pushed to the ground. Scared to death and all he first idea was shoot the nigger. You know if a white dude pushed him it wouldnt been all that. If it was one of our elders that he pushed and he shot him id still view it the same way. That it was some bitch ass shit.

Hes know for "harassing patrons" for illegally parking in a handicapped parking spot, which they have no right to park in. I applaud him for that.

Besides... Look at the footage, the goddamned parking lot was empty as shit when they first pulled up. There was no legit reason they couldn't have parked directly in front of the door. On top of that she ran that ignorant ass shit in the interview talmbout "I have a right to park wherever I want", no bitch, you don't and fuck you for thinking you do.

None of that justifies his antagonizing behavior and starting an altercation, it's still just a parking space.

Did you see the part where dude pulled up his shorts AFTER knocking him to the ground?

Pay close attention:

He pushes dude
takes a step towards him
his arms swing out and back as he takes two more steps
he stops to pull up his shirt and shorts up by the sides
Immediately as that happens, dude pulls the gun out and he takes a step back and gets shot

He started to back away before he saw the gun. When he saw the gun, he made even more of an effort to give the guy space. I don't have a problem with the CaC pulling the gun if he thought he was in danger, but there is no way you can look at that video and come to the conclusion that he had to shoot.

Fucked up situation, but I can see all the pov's being made

Like someone mentioned, this is the climate we're living in. Not sayin it's right, jus what it is

racist ass crackas is lookin for any reason, callin cops on kids sellin water, mowing lawns, ect. for what? In hopes of the worst

So you kno if they get in a physical altercation they'll take it there

adapting to the climate is vital for survival, when it gets cold what do you do? Hope it gets warm? Lol no, get a coat

So what are we gonna do in this climate? Hope it gets better? No, be prepared

He started to back away before he saw the gun. When he saw the gun, he made even more of an effort to give the guy space. I don't have a problem with the CaC pulling the gun if he thought he was in danger, but there is no way you can look at that video and come to the conclusion that he had to shoot.

This though. He did entirely TOO much. He could have just pulled it out he did not have to shoot. Ridiculous smmfh ugh

Nigga the fuck is you talkin about? I get it its bad to take a handicap spot. Its also wrong to shoot somebody over it. Ok he got pushed to the ground. Scared to death and all he first idea was shoot the nigger. You know if a white dude pushed him it wouldnt been all that. If it was one of our elders that he pushed and he shot him id still view it the same way. That it was some bitch ass shit.

No, the bitch ass shit is the nigga coming up on his blind side and pushing him. There's any number of ways this shit could have been handled differently. At the very least he could have simply inserted himself between his woman and the white dude and handled it from there. He could have made his presence known before he even got up on dude and directed the argument his way. Lotta shit could have been done differently, but he CHOSE to get physical from jump. Sometimes you gotta live, or die, with the outcome of the choices you make. Had it not gotten physical I'm pretty sure none of 'em would have been in the news.

Naw, and I'm almost tempted to do a slow motion video to make that point. I watched that footage over and over, frame by frame using SMPlayer to step through all of it. As dude was pulling up his shirt and shorts, white boy reaches around and pulls the strap, that's when he takes the step back.

This though. He did entirely TOO much. He could have just pulled it out he did not have to shoot. Ridiculous smmfh ugh

"Don't pull out a gun if you don't intend to use it"

Not only is it an unwritten code of the streets, it's also taught in gun safety classes. If you pull it out, you had better be ready to pull the trigger.

Back