Welcome To aBlackWeb

Glad to see my younging Mini back and putting in work.

The people had a lot of hopes for that new Governor, but she turned out to be just as corrupt as the others.

Tired of this trailerpark/methhead/addict storyline with Coco.

They need to do away with that altogether.

Vin/Vince should've known his younger brother wasn't built for the game.

That old indian dude and the other cartel are gonna be a problem.

'Think Adelita's planning something big too.

Otherwise she wouldn't have left Mini like that.

Saddest and best scene of the show for me was Galindo talking to his real father and not even realizing it.

Asked him if his mother ever returned his affections..........and he told him: "She was always loyal to your father."

Then he hugged him real tight at the end because he knew that was the only chance he'd get to hug his firstborn son.

Can't see Alvarez turning on the Mayans.

Got a feeling he'd kill himself before doing that.

Can't wait for the finale, but the season was too short.

Yeah I feel like the Coco story line is just filler, something to make his daughter grow up and mature

Pretty grimey of Easy's dad to tell Easy's girl to get outta town without Easy.

Wonder what's the next move for the Mayans cause the other chapters at their doorstep

He was actually looking out for EZ.

Simply because he knows what kind of pain he'd be in if anything ever happened to her.

Bishop continues to take L's. Now EZ is Vice President

Lol @ Galindo's head of security working now as a Rent-A-Cop

No issue with what Angel did with shooting that pedophile. You gotta be a sick fuck to rape kids, but your own son?

Last edited:
c9131b4d4a901746a6b2944f6f8e75fc7979d998.gifv

afe913ecacae14def367125897c2a659010d5d24.gifv

d685075c5aaa56037bb282e3ee0c5b48cf672973.gifv

Bishop continues to take L's. Now EZ is Vice President

Lol @ Galindo's head of security working now as a Rent-A-Cop

No issue with what Angel did with shooting that pedophile. You gotta be a sick fuck to rape kids, but your own son?

I knew something was off about dude as soon as I saw him.

The description for the episode said: language, violence, and sexual situations.

When I didn't see anything sexual for the first hour or so, I knew it was gonna be some pedo shit with that dude.

Wouldn't be surprised if that kid isn't even his son.

Last edited:

The description for the episode said: language, violence, and sexual situations.

When I didn't see anything sexual for the first hour or so, I knew it was gonna be some pedo shit with that dude.

Wouldn't be surprised it that kid isn't even his son.

I'm thinking the same thing.

I think they peeped it in van, but was going to let him make it as long as they didn’t “SEE” any blatant evidence ….

could of let the cartel handle it but …..

Wouldn't be surprised if that kid isn't even his son.
Nailed it

Chibs gave the green light. War is imminent.

Unrelated, but I kept expecting to hear him say.............."Jackie Boy"...............when he was on Force.

Wonder if he'll even make an appearance.

The only person I saw from SOA on the previews was Tigg.

Ironic too how, judging by the little bit we've seen about the Sons on Mayans.................. all of Jax's plans for the club have fallen apart.

Basically means that everything they went through on that series was a waste of time.

Back