Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pg1tv4dg7U1qfsrsoo6_400.gifv
tumblr_pg1tv4dg7U1qfsrsoo1_400.gifv

tumblr_pg1tv4dg7U1qfsrsoo5_400.gifv
tumblr_pg1tv4dg7U1qfsrsoo4_400.gifv

tumblr_pg1tv4dg7U1qfsrsoo2_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_pg1tv4dg7U1qfsrsoo3_400.gifv

Damn shame the Iron Sheik had to go out like that.

Should've known better than to talk slick about the boss around his childhood friend though.

Then again, I'm not sure if Galindo even knew about that.

He just felt like dude was responsible for his mother's death by losing track of her.

Damn shame the Iron Sheik had to go out like that.

Should've known better than to talk slick about the boss around his childhood friend though.

Then again, I'm not sure if Galindo even knew about that.

He just felt like dude was responsible for his mother's death by losing track of her.
That scene rubbed me the wrong way mainly because he left his son with disabilities inside the house by himself. Smh

Mayans going to war. I'm wondering why Galindo's goons were protecting the shooter

Because the other Kings made a call to Marcus “the old head of Mayans” - that’s why he went to visit him like “you don’t want to go this route” and Bishop told him he’s no longer a Mayan

Glad to see my younging Mini back and putting in work.

The people had a lot of hopes for that new Governor, but she turned out to be just as corrupt as the others.

Tired of this trailerpark/methhead/addict storyline with Coco.

They need to do away with that altogether.

Vin/Vince should've known his younger brother wasn't built for the game.

That old indian dude and the other cartel are gonna be a problem.

'Think Adelita's planning something big too.

Otherwise she wouldn't have left Mini like that.

Saddest and best scene of the show for me was Galindo talking to his real father and not even realizing it.

Asked him if his mother ever returned his affections..........and he told him: "She was always loyal to your father."

Then he hugged him real tight at the end because he knew that was the only chance he'd get to hug his firstborn son.

Can't see Alvarez turning on the Mayans.

Got a feeling he'd kill himself before doing that.

Can't wait for the finale, but the season was too short.

Back