Welcome To aBlackWeb

Him killing his ex makes sense in that she was gonna roll on Angel. Just didn't expect him to clap Canche like that out of nowhere.

my bad bruh i was so high i thought canche was his ex name lmaoo

but naw I expected him to cap dude…bcuz dude told ez “never let me catch u lackin”

Good Season Finale.

Still, some mixed feelings about it though.

First of all, they're doing too much with EZ.

He's not Jax.

He wasn't born into the club.

So it seems over top for him to go from being a prospect just a few years ago...........to taking Alvarez' seat at the head of the table at the end of this season.

'Thought for sure EZ was gonna ask them to vote Bishop back in to lead the club...........even though I don't really care for the character.

One of the funniest scenes was when Angel looked at him like he was crazy and basically said........"WTF are you doing bro?"

Second, they're killing off too many good characters too early on in the show.

Coco...........then the dude EZ knew in jail.........

Then Manny???

They really did him dirty.

Hated to see him go out like that.

There might not have been anything left to Coco's storyline, but they could've done a lot more with EZ and that dude's history behind bars.

Would've also liked to see where they took Manny's character too.

Glad Pop Reyes told Galindo he was his son.

Can't wait to see how that storyline unfolds next season.

Adelita's cold as fuck too.

Lowkey she might be the most ruthless one on the show.

I'm actually thinking she might've been the one who burned down all that heroin in the warehouse.

Simply because she was one of the few people who would know where it was.........and because we know how much she hates the drug trade.

I could also see Alvarez doing it, but the frame of the person in the hoodie didn't look like it could be him.

So I'm leaning towards Adelita.

Overall, this show is a lot better than SOA...........but I'm worried that the writing/production is starting to reflect how the last few seasons of SOA were.

Hope they don't continue to go that route.........because it would absolutely ruin the show.

Back