Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

Yall know damn well them brothas aint just talkin outta their ass when they bring up the preachers. Stop the bull.

We all know what goes on. I grew up in church, was a jr deacon at one point, and attended in my adult life. Out of all the churches I attened they all had one thing in common: pastor got his.

Tithes
Offering
Church fund
Building fund
Pastors anniversary
Church anniversary
Pastor and First lady wedding anniversary
Pastor birthday

Like come on man. One church I attended for a while which is pastored by a member of a world renowned gospel family, would start the offering off at a certain amount. Those ppl would get preyed over 1 by 1. The a slightly lessor amount and eventually "whatever is on your heart to give" Guess who DIDNT get a personal prayer?

I hope theres a special place in hell for these glase profits (and yeah I meant to spell it that way)
Bruh...completely diff experience than i.

No doubt i can see why church turned summa yall away

Just to make sure, she supported that 100%? Because I don’t recall.

Also supported medical reform because black women have the highest maternal mortality rate.

Yall got somebody talkin tangibles and putting black ppl on the agenda but she a dem so yall dont care lol

Last edited:
Dem has nothing to do with the matter at its core, but you’re a woman so I’ll disregard your clouded analysis. I’ll check out the link later.
My analysis is clouded yet all through the thread yall been sayin "what have democrats done for black people".......

Also supported medical reform because black women have the highest maternal mortality rate.

Yall got somebody talkin tangibles and putting black ppl on the agenda but she a dem so yall dont care lol

With the information available, has Tariq ever promoted Warren as the choice for black people? Honest question.

With the information available, has Tariq ever promoted Warren as the choice for black people? Honest question.
I want somebody to tell me....cuz if he never talked about her and just goes around repeating dems ain't never did nothin and ain't doin nothin, it makes complete sense why these niggas dont know and she made that statement 6 months ago. Niggas only know what Tariq tell em.

Last edited:
I want somebody to tell me....cuz if he never talked about her and just goes around repeating dems ain't never did nothin and ain't doin nothin, it makes complete sense why these niggas dont know and she made that statement 6 months ago. Niggas only know Tariq tell em.
fam why y’all do this

why would he promote her as the choice. Does she have a chance at winning? has she started conversation, started writing bills, putting shit to paper. What’s in her past that her word is gold? We didn’t raise her, she ain’t been in the streets.

through his films and social media use, dude put out way more information than anybody in this thread . You niggas is disrespecting people putting in work, it’s one thing to disagree

there’s a dude in the chair right now calling for an audience In front of the world. Why would we as a collective go run down on a candidat. Every single one of them should be making the same statement/invitation. The rest of them been in politics long enough to know you don’t do that shit.

The lady was walking around proudly claiming Native American ancestry. we gotta grow up and get off this “errrr Trump is the devil” shit. This is business, these fools all trying to get over. It’s foolish to not look at offers

I recall Elizabeth Warren was trying to include other people in reparations. She's wasn't specifically talking about black people

fam why y’all do this

why would he promote her as the choice. Does she have a chance at winning? has she started conversation, started writing bills, putting shit to paper. What’s in her past that her word is gold? We didn’t raise her, she ain’t been in the streets.

through his films and social media use, dude put out way more information than anybody in this thread . You niggas is disrespecting people putting in work, it’s one thing to disagree

there’s a dude in the chair right now calling for an audience In front of the world. Why would we as a collective go run down on a candidat. Every single one of them should be making the same statement/invitation. The rest of them been in politics long enough to know you don’t do that shit.

The lady was walking around proudly claiming Native American ancestry. we gotta grow up and get off this “errrr Trump is the devil” shit. This is business, these fools all trying to get over. It’s foolish to not look at offers
Idk how much clearer I can put this....niggas talkin tangibles and want candidates to earn our vote....here's a candidate who's putting black ppl on the agenda in a way no other candidate has and is giving yall her ear. All trump has done is tweet, warren puttin the shit on her platform and campaigning on it. We got somebody making an effort that can be used for benefit vs biden, bernie and trump.....

Last edited:
And then, anytime a brotha or sista wanna do something to helo push us forward, and need money to do it, niggas find every excuse to not support it.

Theres a big difference between wanting transperancy (which ia absolutely reasonable as an exoectation) and looking for an excuse to use because you dont wanna support the shit. But then the same niggas give all they got to Nike, the club and passah. Then have the nerve to talk about how we need to pull ourselves up hy the bootstraps amd we dont support each other but they always want a black person to do for free what theyd gladly pay whitey for.

Fucking sickening
False equivalent but I get the point you're trying to make

Idk how much clearer I can put this....niggas talkin tangibles and want candidates to earn our vote....here's a candidate who's putting black ppl on the agenda in a way no other candidate has and is giving yall her ear. All trump has done is tweet, warren puttin the shit on her platform and campaigning on it. We got somebody making an effort that can be used for benefit vs biden, bernie and trump.....
I understand your point

we don’t need effort and trying from anybody. idk how much clearer we can explain the other perspectiv, they don’t hve a choice

the man already in the chair is saying the shit he saying in front of a world audience. My g that means we have a international platform To get our shit off.

it ain’t about doing more than next, it’s about who going get as close to our demands as possible. we doing business with the winner, not a candidate. so you speak to everybody.

I understand your point

we don’t need effort and trying from anybody. idk how much clearer we can explain the other perspectiv, they don’t hve a choice

the man already in the chair is saying the shit he saying in front of a world audience. My g that means we have a international platform To get our shit off.

it ain’t about doing more than next, it’s about who going get as close to our demands as possible. we doing business with the winner, not a candidate. so you speak to everybody.

What do you think about him saying this during the election season?

Y'all niggaz stay making these super churches the standard simply because they got every stereotype to fit your argument.

As an active member of the same church for over 20 years, and as a member of the finance room for the past 3, i can confidently say every church does not require your pay stub, or you to pay anything.

No one in the finance room discusses what people put up. We can ask a question about a number but never a name, unless we counting out change.

Mad people instead of putting money, put bills in their envelope, and the chief trustee writes checks on many of them. The only thing they require in those situations that if you want the church to pay you bills, you gotta be active or at the least help clean up n stuff as we have no cleaning staff. Typically it's the officers and the pastor himself cleaning the church on Saturdays.

The pastor also takes no salary from the church. He constantly states that his church is to be a blessing for others and not a profit for himself.

But he's always been like that.... Almost in response to the more flashy preachers who seem to make it all about money...

He makes more about learning and studying... As he, his wife, and many of the founding members were teachers at my elementary school. They placed an emphasis on community, as it's even in the church name

Basically the point is, as with anything... You gotta find what works for you. Not every church going to be the type of church for you. I personally don't like those big mega churches for a variety of reasons.... They never come off as genuine to me... And that's important to me.

Okay that's all I wanted to say. I don't care about the rest of this discussion

At the least y'all should move the comparisons away from the church here.
Executing a convention is a whole other monster.
Compare it too conventions like the Revolt Summit (of course) or Adobe Max, comic con, etc.
Most of which likely costed way more than the 200k people are fake complaining about.

Yea she also promised reparations to gays

So now the goalpost is at "a candidate not only has to support reparations for black people but can't support anything else for any other group"?

Back