Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

There are more churches in the world other than black churches.

so what's your point? is it all churches or black ones? you need to be specific about what it is you trying to convey, but you just made a blanket ass statement like it's true when it's not

I swear we got posters in here that are against black folk progression. Dayum the Tariq thing, he's a hit or miss, but the hard core stance of folks/posters in here just trolling in black threads is sad.

Read and you'll see.

Wrong

Tariq Tariq Tariq.. its yalls ultimate scapegoat.

Its so easy to shoot the messenger instead of recieving the message

Ok let's say Tariq supports trump and will throw on a red hat today, what will happen? Trump will win and Tariq has to live with being an sellout/agent, cool.. that's done

Now how will YOU hold Democrats accountable for ALLOWING trump to win? If they lose it won't be tariqs fault it will be because they were ignoring their base's pleas and openly prioritizing illegals. You have no answer for this.
ANYONE have a legit rebuttal for this post?

@a.mann @SneakDZA anyone??

so what's your point? is it all churches or black ones? you need to be specific about what it is you trying to convey, but you just made a blanket ass statement like it's true when it's not

I said some/most churches. I did not make it out of a black church thing.

You don't attend church but yet you state that my 1st statement that I stated, indicates that I pulled it outta my ass? So since you don't attend church, we should believe you and dismiss what I just made up?, the one that doesn't go nor attend church knows how the church operate? What's an average local church??? Define this? 200 members?, 400 members? 600 members? All black people, mixed crowd, small shack on some land, What is an average local church?

Most churches, require check stubs so that they can tally up the 10% and offering, you get a statement at the end of the year so that you can claim those donations on your taxes. Did you know that you can do that??

I did not say attend, I said to remain, become a member, they go over these things when you decided to become a member in some of these churches. New membership classes or seminars, they discuss these things to their new members, on how the church operates, donation fees, tithes fees, the process of how these things work. Now you are narrowing it down to "black community" I said church, mean all communities,

There are more churches that require you do submit your check stub or something where they can tally your givings towards the church in order for you to become a member there.

How am I not accurate and you stated in your very first opening statement that you don't attend church?

Site your research that you have to know that most if not all churches don't require their members to present check stubs once they become members.

What's your research on this, since you haven't been to church nor attend but you know churches across the world, in all communities doesn't do this..

I said I don't currently attend not that I never have . i grew up in the church actually. One of my grandfather's was a pastor and I have an uncle who is a deacon as well. So trust me when I say I know what the fuck I'm talking about when I can speak on how a church is run. Yes you can claim tithes on your taxes that's not a huge secret but no your local church in the black community ain't out here asking for your last 2 pay stubs like you're applying for a loan or an apartment.

Yes I'm speaking solely on the black community because that's what this discussion revolves around. The black church not all churches. You wanna discuss all churches make another thread.

Tariq Tariq Tariq.. its yalls ultimate scapegoat.

Its so easy to shoot the messenger instead of recieving the message

Ok let's say Tariq supports trump and will throw on a red hat today, what will happen? Trump will win and Tariq has to live with being an sellout/agent, cool.. that's done

Now how will YOU hold Democrats accountable for ALLOWING trump to win? If they lose it won't be tariqs fault it will be because they were ignoring their base's pleas and openly prioritizing illegals. You have no answer for this.

I would think the way you handle it is the same way you hold ANY politician regardless of party accountable when they dont hold up their end of the bargain.. You vote them the fuck out for a candidate that better suits your values and will enact the things you want done.

You'd be surprised(maybe not) on how unengaged folks are and how many of these asshole politicians on both sides run unopposed. If they aren't doing the job you voted them in to do... vote them tf out for someone that will

Did you read my whole post?

Yeah and I did and there's still nothing you or anyone else has shown that proves Trump has done anything positive for the black community. Like I said if all takes is 1 sound bite to all of a sudden give someone like Trump an open ear then that's sad

I said I don't currently attend not that I never have . i grew up in the church actually. One of my grandfather's was a pastor and I have an uncle who is a deacon as well. So trust me when I say I know what the fuck I'm talking about when I can speak on how a church is run. Yes you can claim tithes on your taxes that's not a huge secret but no your local church in the black community ain't out here asking for your last 2 pay stubs like you're applying for a loan or an apartment.

Yes I'm speaking solely on the black community because that's what this discussion revolves around. The black church not all churches. You wanna discuss all churches make another thread.

This is the person who is making it a black church debate.

My post said churches of all communities ask for tithes and donations, my post said some/most churches in all communities when becoming a member will ask for an annual salary or pay stub.

This discussion is for all entities, church and pastor getting donations is not just a black thing. The conference was being compared to that. All churches and pastors asks for these things and I stated that some/most requires it from their members.

Wow. You're reply was about Tariq. Not about the actual point, but Tariq. Unbelievable.
Don't understand how your are attaching any emotion to my statement you were crying

You started off saying Tariq Tariq Tariq he is the subject of this thread anything added is your deflection.

ANYONE have a legit rebuttal for this post?

@a.mann @SneakDZA anyone??

My answer is first - you gotta look at individual candidates. Some Democrat candidates support reparations and have policies that I feel would benefit black communities.

Second - this conversation was framed from the very beginning as "well trump did this" and what he actually did amounts to lip-service and pandering so it's disingenuous to prop him up for the same exact thing that people condemn democrats for.

Third - No one can tell me what "tangibles" are besides reparations so I can't criticize a candidate for not catering to a vague demand of "do something for us" when we can't even say what that is.

I have a feeling that if people we to honestly outline what they consider to be "tangibles" and then compare one party's record and platform against the other's the differences would be pretty stark and a lot of these petty squabbles and complaints would vanish into thin air.

Don't understand how your are attaching any emotion to my statement you were crying

You started off saying Tariq Tariq Tariq he is the subject of this thread anything added is your deflection.
Nah. I already fast forwarded to the extent of Tariq relevance as far as his alleged trumpsucking.

The worst thing that happens is trump gets re elected

Now I'm asking yall why you would allow the Democrats to allow that to happen when black people have been telling them far in advance exactly what we want and what will earn our vote??

Yeah and I did and there's still nothing you or anyone else has shown that proves Trump has done anything positive for the black community. Like I said if all takes is 1 sound bite to all of a sudden give someone like Trump an open ear then that's sad
No you didn’t. I said. Trump saying he’ll invest in the black community is more than what the democrats usually say. The democrats can’t even say “black” they say things like people of color, minorities, disadvantaged people, etc. Does that mean it’s a ringing endorsement of Trump? No. The optics look bad but I understand his point.

Tangibles:

1. Reparations

2. Land

3. Capital Access.

3 things off top of my head there. You must not be black to not what kind of tangibles black folks need if you gotta keep asking in every thread?

What the hell black people lacking, you should know this if you're black and living, instead of asking every other post about what tangibles that black people need.

You asking as if black folks don't need any tangibles. You don't know what black folks need?

This the clown shit that I'm talking about with these poster(s) Clown dumb shit, to be divisive and troll. Asking about what are tangibles every other post. You don't know the major thing Black folks need, you must not be black asking this dumb ass shit

Coons and Sambos and safe niggas at least know these things

Tangibles:

1. Reparations

2. Land

3. Capital Access.

3 things off top of my head there. You must not be black to not what kind of tangibles black folks need if you gotta keep asking in every thread?

What the hell black people lacking, you should know this if you're black and living, instead of asking every other post about what tangibles that black people need.

You asking as if black folks don't need any tangibles. You don't know what black folks need?

This the clown shit that I'm talking about with these poster(s) Clown dumb shit, to be divisive and troll. Asking about what are tangibles every other post. You don't know the major thing Black folks need, you must not be black asking this dumb ass shit

Coons and Sambos and safe niggas at least know these things

Have you ever answered whether you're American or not? You can't be a foreigner talking to Americans of African descent this way in a discussion surrounding American politics. Can't be.

No you didn’t. I said. Trump saying he’ll invest in the black community is more than what the democrats usually say. The democrats can’t even say “black” they say things like people of color, minorities, disadvantaged people, etc. Does that mean it’s a ringing endorsement of Trump? No. The optics look bad but I understand his point.

I mean if you just want a sound bite here you go...Not an endorsement of the guy but oddly enough you say democrats never say black specifically and this morning this clip is going around pretty wide spread..

This is news to me that most Churches demand a pay stub or salary to attend. Every church i've ever been to or been a guest of just pass around the collection plate and ask to donate what you can.
Some of yall must be going to them cults pretending to be churches.
he's taking a small ass sample and projecting across all of them to discredit the church

There’s nothing wrong with applying pressure to a particular party to get your desires met but also understand because of the population structure in this country a non vote by African Americans means a republican win!

Back