Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proud Nubian Black Man Fat Joe Posts His Childhood Pic

Funny but I would say to look at his parents to be sure. My uncle is Fat Joe complexion, not the same hair texture but just as light skin, but his wife is dark skin and of their 3 daughters 2 of them have blonde hair while the middle child is a spitting image of their mom. People legit have questioned if they're sisters their entire lives so weird shit can happen

He’s stated that his pops is a dark skinned black man and his mama is light-skinned.
Joe definitely white cuban and white rican

There's obvious afro Cubans like sen dog and afro Ricans like tego Calderon.

U can even see pun had black in him and it's noticeable on his son.

But Joseph and Pitbull would fit right in the Encierro in pamplona

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Joe definitely white cuban and white rican

There's obvious afro Cubans like sen dog and afro Ricans like tego Calderon.

U can even see pun had black in him and it's noticeable on his son.

But Joseph and Pitbull would fit right in the Encierro in pamplona
Yeah, I don’t know for sure, just sayin’.

But, at the same time, you look at Mariah Carey:

She said when she was younger, white people would talk shit about black people in front of her because they didn’t realize she was half black.

So, it’s possible Joe’s pop could be a dark-skinned Afro-Latino and his mom could be light-skinned/white.

Yeah, I don’t know for sure, just sayin’.

But, at the same time, you look at Mariah Carey:

She said when she was younger, white people would talk shit about black people in front of her because they didn’t realize she was half black.

So, it’s possible Joe’s pop could be a dark-skinned Afro-Latino and his mom could be light-skinned/white.

One thing I know is that he's always been comfortable talking shit about black women in front of black men and talking respectably about Spanish women

1:00

"All the Spanish mamis, all the little black b****

Back