Welcome To aBlackWeb

Principal Paddles 6YO In Front Of Mother

I understand completely. Discipline really is the most powerful tool in life. But, I would hope there is a more effective way in 2021 to put that into a child without physical punishment?

A few pops on the hand ain’t never hurt nobody lol

But it ain't harmful. Kids all over the world grow up gettin an ass whoopin and come out well adjusted. We have a planet of billions of people that got their asses whooped but only the handful that live here in this country are somehow too fragile for it?

Nah.

With how fucked up mentally, emotionally and as violent as human beings are as adults you really want to say getting whooped as a child doesn't have lasting negative affects on far too many people?

It’s a damn 6 year old. You rattling off about respect and shit lol
If a kid respects you most likely you won't end up whooping their ass in front of the parent. Teacher lost the battle. And most likely will never have that kids respect.

oh we on the corporal punishment is damaging thing now???

i'll tell ya'll sumn.....my parents (mama and her husband) never did anything, i did what I wanted to basically

i know ya'll dont really know me, but that didnt work out so good lol....i'll say that

And plenty people who got whoopings as a child still ran out into the world and did wild dumb shit....

It's been working for millennia. I mean, literally all of recorded history and then some.
If it worked so well you'd never have to spank a child more than once for the same thing. Kids are not animals, they can definitely 100% be trained like one but it's not an optimal way.

If a kid respects you most likely you won't end up whooping their ass in front of the parent. Teacher lost the battle. And most likely will never have that kids respect.

Have your child ever did something you told them not to?

Cooperation through fear is technically coercion, not cooperation. But by any means right?

Bruh, the fuckups we have right now are evidence that not spanking your child breeds entitled assholes that can't function when life throws them a curve ball. These are the niggas shooting up schools, killing folks 'cause they can't get laid, and alladat malarkey.

Put simple: My generation didn't have these problems. We got our asses whooped, taught a lesson, learned, and grew. Y'all new niggas that didn't have that discipline are the ones out here acting crazy.

If I'm not mistaken you're old enough to be part of the "niggas got shot for stepping on my shoes" fragile ego ass we kill niggas for wearing different colors and go out and do anything to prove myself to the world so nobody thinks I'm soft generation right?

With how fucked up mentally, emotionally and as violent as human beings are as adults you really want to say getting whooped as a child doesn't have lasting negative affects on far too many people?

Explain the violent psychopaths that were never spanked.

If it worked so well you'd never have to spank a child more than once for the same thing. Kids are not animals, they can definitely 100% be trained like one but it's not an optimal way.

Typically you don't. Usually once is enough.

There are some kids that are problematic in that they will do what the fuck they wanna do regardless of the discipline tactic used. There's hardheaded ass kids from all walks of life with upbringings of every measure. Y'all seem to forget that.

A ass whipping every now and then ain’t gon turn folks into monsters.

now getting an ass whipping for any and everything I can see that. Abuse turns folks into women beaters and etc...

but also not teaching your kids that it’s consequences for your action can lead them into these crazy ass white folks that we see around America. Sitting in the corner for an hour is not enough.

The thing with whoopings is some people treat it as a one size fits all cure for discipline. That shit don't work on every child so when people say all kids need that in order to be disciplined that just shows they don't really know their child or pay attention to kids at all. If the shit worked then you would only whoop a kid once and that's it but chances are if you whoop a kid for something once you gonna end up doing it again for the same shit at some point. So at what point does it click that whipping ain't working? For some people it's size or age but as a parent you never stop raising your child so why don't people keep whooping their children even into adulthood?

If I'm not mistaken you're old enough to be part of the "niggas got shot for stepping on my shoes" fragile ego ass we kill niggas for wearing different colors and go out and do anything to prove myself to the world so nobody thinks I'm soft generation right?

That shit didn't happen until crack and guns flooded the hood.

And plenty people who got whoopings as a child still ran out into the world and did wild dumb shit....

oh i know plenty of them i was speaking for me

but yeah just smacking them around all the time with no lesson or guidance doesnt do shit

beating them for the wrong thing but not showing them the right thing is pointless as well

Back