Welcome To aBlackWeb

Principal Paddles 6YO In Front Of Mother

oh we on the corporal punishment is damaging thing now???

i'll tell ya'll sumn.....my parents (mama and her husband) never did anything, i did what I wanted to basically

i know ya'll dont really know me, but that didnt work out so good lol....i'll say that
You think whippins would have stopped you.

Reactions: 1/2
You have absolutely no way of knowing that.

To say 'kids come out all adjusted' as evidence that it isn't harmful is to say that it is not possible to come out well adjusted if anything harmful happened to you as a child. Which we all know is ridiculous. We've all overcome mad harmful shit as children to prosper as adults.

Sit this one out.

Bruh, the fuckups we have right now are evidence that not spanking your child breeds entitled assholes that can't function when life throws them a curve ball. These are the niggas shooting up schools, killing folks 'cause they can't get laid, and alladat malarkey.

Put simple: My generation didn't have these problems. We got our asses whooped, taught a lesson, learned, and grew. Y'all new niggas that didn't have that discipline are the ones out here acting crazy.

oh we on the corporal punishment is damaging thing now???

i'll tell ya'll sumn.....my parents (mama and her husband) never did anything, i did what I wanted to basically

i know ya'll dont really know me, but that didnt work out so good lol....i'll say that

I can only speak for myself, I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth.

I'm not the nigga that says no one should every physically discipline their children. I've physically disciplined mine. Depending on the child and the issue and the punishment, it CAN be harmful. And I think it IS harmful in MOST situations that it is used in MOST of the time by MOST people. Full stop.

If it doesn't fall within those guidelines, then attribute it to someone other than @mryounggun

That means I ain't referring to a young nigga wildin' out, who does not seem to be responding to his parents numerous efforts using numerous methods to get him to understand that his behavior is unacceptable, so then those methods progress to physical discipline...and that physical discipline progressing however far it needs to progress in order to be effective.

That's what it sounds like in your case. I might be wrong though.

Bruh, the fuckups we have right now are evidence that not spanking your child breeds entitled assholes that can't function when life throws them a curve ball. These are the niggas shooting up schools, killing folks 'cause they can't get laid, and alladat malarkey.

Put simple: My generation didn't have these problems. We got our asses whooped, taught a lesson, learned, and grew. Y'all new niggas that didn't have that discipline are the ones out here acting crazy.

how old are you again? because baby boomers are bat shit crazy

I dunno if you know what 'proof' means. If the bolded is true, then that would mean that every single child who was not spanked grows up to be 'an entitled asshole who can't take what life throws at them'. But we all know that isn't the case.

But your comment is the perfect illustration of my issue. You said not spanking your child makes them entitled assholes. For some reason, you feel like you HAVE to spank your kids, or your are somehow creating little monsters. As if that is the only option for successfully disciplining children. You should have to GET TO THE POINT of spanking.

Sit this one out.

But.. School shootings been a thing since the 1800's...

Schools didn’t hand out physical punishment when I was young but definitely got it at home if the school called about something lol

“I sacrificed my daughter, so all parents can realize what’s happening in this school.”

tenor.gif

theres been countless studies on why corporal punishment is not an effective disciplinary strategy for children long term

look it up
The Google search I just did said it can lead to higher agression, and more or a likely good to physically abuse a spouse.
I can see that being so for sure.

There were more school shootings in 2019 than in the entirety of the 1800's. You and I both know this shit ain't the same.
Just saying... If whippings worked Australia wouldn't exist.
Proestants wouldn't have been a thing.

Hell the bible would just be a copyright page.

You think whippins would have stopped you.

maybe not completely but they really should have fucked me up man.....no lie

when i try to imagine my kids doing shit I did i cant see it any other way lol

I still would have been me, but I wouldnt have had to learn everything the hardest way as an adult

i hadnt been stopped or held accountable for shit until then.....for some people that comes with a 40 year sentence

A ass whipping every now and then ain’t gon turn folks into monsters.

now getting an ass whipping for any and everything I can see that. Abuse turns folks into women beaters and etc...

but also not teaching your kids that it’s consequences for your action can lead them into these crazy ass white folks that we see around America. Sitting in the corner for an hour is not enough.

maybe not completely but they really should have fucked me up man.....no lie

when i try to imagine my kids doing shit I did i cant see it any other way lol

I still would have been me, but I wouldnt have had to learn everything the hardest way as an adult

i hadnt been stopped or held accountable for shit until then.....for some people that comes with a 40 year sentence
I understand completely. Discipline really is the most powerful tool in life. But, I would hope there is a more effective way in 2021 to put that into a child without physical punishment?

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Back