Welcome To aBlackWeb

Presidential Candidate: Andrew Yang...talks Universal Health care, $1k dividend monthly stipend, etc

NEVER heard of dude before this interview, but glad I watched it

I think he made some great points when asked about a lot of these hot topics.

I know the "wha wha what about the black agenda" niggas gonna find something to complain about, but i like the idea of the monthly stipend for everyone over 18. NO questions asked, no requirement, etc...

Im sure he wont sniff anything near the DNC nomination, but i like his ideas. They seem more tangible than anything i've heard from other candidates.

They are gearing to have Trump win another term.

An Asian candidate making statements that could cause him to be labeled a Communist?

Cant make this up

They are gearing to have Trump win another term.

An Asian candidate making statements that could cause him to be labeled a Communist?

Cant make this up
we gotta stop this attitude about potential candidates

its just plays right into the MAGA country inhabitants narrative

we gotta stop this attitude about potential candidates

its just plays right into the MAGA country inhabitants narrative

That's my point bro.

Im not saying thats how i feel.

Im saying that these types of statements are exactly thr types of things that will be used to rile up those supporters to come out in droves.

That's my point bro.

Im not saying thats how i feel.

Im saying that these types of statements are exactly thr types of things that will be used to rile up those supporters to come out in droves.
well, at some point, we have to change that narrative

fuck them

You calling me a fan of Tariq?
lol

no man, i can see i worded that funny

i was saying i wanted your opinion and i want the Tariq apostles to respond as well...they the ones screaming tangibles 2020

I know the "wha wha what about the black agenda" niggas gonna find something to complain about, but i like the idea of the monthly stipend for everyone over 18. NO questions asked, no requirement, etc...

Im sure he wont sniff anything near the DNC nomination, but i like his ideas. They seem more tangible than anything i've heard from other candidates.

I don't like that at all. How long are folks supposed to get the stipend?

Haven't listened to the interview yet. Plan on it for my ride home.

I think he's trying to position himself for a cabinet position first to get his ideas in the door.

Back