Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

It wasn’t self defense becuase he went there to “protect property” that wasn’t his.

So when somebody is damaging said property he approached them.

No self defense

Dodged the question.

Stupidity can be frustrating. It's embarrassing how long it took you to understand stand your ground (if you even get it now).I'm out of here until new info comes out. If they can prove Rosenbaum had a justifiable reason to go after him...lock Rittenhouse up. If they can't...elt him go. That's my stance. Now I'm just waiting on facts.
Prove my stupid ass wrong shouldn’t be that hard right?

I gave Kap props for his KYR campaign. Just think he's bullshitting about getting back in the league.

Who's pro Rittenhouse? Y'all just make shit up

You're arguing on his behalf, playing white devil's advocate

Pro Rittenhouse lurkers would copy and paste your posts in here on their social media pages

You dedicated a lot of your time and effort on this

Where's this energy in the Breonna Taylor threads?

You're arguing on his behalf, playing white devil's advocate

Pro Rittenhouse lurkers would copy and paste your posts in here on their social media pages

You dedicated a lot of your time and effort on this

Where's this energy in the Breonna Taylor threads?

Yaaa, I don't post with concern that a lurker will copy what I said. Y'all do?

There's nothing to debate about Breonna Taylor. Everyone on here agrees that the cops are wrong and need to be arrested right? If someone's saying different on here, point me in their direction and I'll debate them.

Yaaa, I don't post with concern that a lurker will copy what I said. Y'all do?

There's nothing to debate about Breonna Taylor. Everyone on here agrees that the cops are wrong and need to be arrested right? If someone's saying different on here, point me in their direction and I'll debate them.
Im saying, you yourself said you're playing devil's advocate and I'm asking why is much of your energy going towards contrarian stances that benefit the enemy?

Im saying, you yourself said you're playing devil's advocate and I'm asking why is much of your energy going towards contrarian stances that benefit the enemy?

I said 1 post was devil's advocate, and I labeled it. I said Rittenhouse did a bunch of shit wrong. I haven't said anything positive about him I don't think. I just said I think his shootings were legal.

I'm not defending him as a person at all, or saying I think he should have been out there. Just saying I don't think the shootings were illegal.

I said 1 post was devil's advocate, and I labeled it. I said Rittenhouse did a bunch of shit wrong. I haven't said anything positive about him I don't think. I just said I think his shootings were legal.

I'm not defending him as a person at all, or saying I think he should have been out there. Just saying I don't think the shootings were illegal.
Ok.

With that said, assuming you have been arguing in good faith, you're completely cool with being in agreement with the enemy? Like, even if you're speaking from the heart and not cooning it doesn't bother you that your position benefits THEM?

Ok.

With that said, assuming you have been arguing in good faith, you're completely ok with being in agreement with the enemy? Like, even if you're speaking from the heart and not cooning it doesn't bother you that your position benefits THEM?

These are my comments with fellow black people on a black site. This is the virtual version of behind closed doors. What I say in here isn't what I say in mixed company. And what I say here can't benefit him. I'm not talking to his jurors.

Ok.

With that said, assuming you have been arguing in good faith, you're completely cool with being in agreement with the enemy? Like, even if you're speaking from the heart and not cooning it doesn't bother you that your position benefits THEM?
I understand what you’re trying to do and I can predict his response. Something about not caring if his position benefits them and blah blah.

Back