Welcome To aBlackWeb

Opinions You Keep to Yourself...

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad
This is a lil deeper than just a regular unpopular opinion.

What opinions do you have that you know will set it off or are too complex for casual conversation and you don't share cuz you don't have the energy to explain it or coddle feelings?

Here or irl?

I dont really talk about shit at work...like nothing lol...I just listen and the difference of opinion is so huge it ain't worth it

I tell yall every fuckin thing tho smh....its like a outlet

I don't talk about my views on politics here. Cats can be on some super right wing ish here and I've found that 9 times outta 10 it's not worth the effort talking about it

If someone disses Islam or Muslims it's different though, I got time for that always

What opinions do you have that you know will set it off or are too complex for casual conversation and you don't share cuz you don't have the energy to explain it or coddle feelings?

Good question but I think my answer is none. I let it be known.

Very small amount of people I care about so I always tell them my opinion on some shit they might be thinking or doing I disagree with. It makes feel better letting them know where I stand. Cause if the shit goes left I don't want to be sitting there thinking if only I would've told them how I feel they might've done something different. They might still do it but I said my piece and that puts me at peace.

When it comes to other people I don't give a fuck about their feelings so I say what I want. Not in a disrespectful manner but I say what needs to be said.

i wouldnt say this is too complex, but i dont think you should be subjecting young children to music with explicit lyrics under no circumstances.

I see all kinds of shit on my TL where people are riding in their cars playing Kevin Gates, Wayne, etc...with these young children riding in the car like that's cute they know the words to the song.

Also, i dont think you should be chancing riding your small child in a car without a proper seat. I'm not talking about sitting in a parked car and you just having fun with them or something. I'm talking about actually driving with the child in no proper restraints.

I don't talk about my views on politics here. Cats can be on some super right wing ish here and I've found that 9 times outta 10 it's not worth the effort talking about it

If someone disses Islam or Muslims it's different though, I got time for that always
Really? I see some conservative views on some subjects but not the way you described it

Here or irl?

I dont really talk about shit at work...like nothing lol...I just listen and the difference of opinion is so huge it ain't worth it

I tell yall every fuckin thing tho smh....its like a outlet
Real life I guess...it's a white conservative dude at work that tries to bait me into politics discussions. It's my fault tho cuz I joke and act like idc about shit....which I don't but I gotta be careful about that with white people lol
but I finally had to tell him 'chill bruh I'm not your ally' cuz he started saying some wild shit about kavanaugh and MeToo. I was like nah I gotta dead this shit lol

Yall not really setting it off like I want yall to so here's mine...lol

Guns are cool...I'm a gun owner...but gun people are annoying and weird af. And on the flip, the no gun people are also annoying and weird af. Like both of yall stfu.

Trans people aren't the gender they "changed" to...like the whole "trans women are women"...nah. you're trans, you're not a woman. There's a difference. I'm not bout to debate an LGBTQ+ person on that so I keep that to myself.

I had more but I forgot...I'll think of em later.

I guess I'll add onto what @atribecalledGabi said about transgenders.

Like I legit dont have an issue with them, im all about live and let live but sometimes have conflicting thoughts about them. Not in a they doing anything wrong way but more in a I wonder if society is failing them way.

LBGTQ issues are so sensitive these days that legit studies can't be done to see if a person feeling like they are the opposite gender is a psycological disorder that could be cured or not.

I mean is it normal for a man to feel like they are a woman and vice versa? If as a human I felt like amything else, id be labeled as having a psycological disorder. Let me say I feel like im a cat, or be a grown ass man and say I feel like im a 8 year old trapped in a 29 year olds body and ill be institutionalized.

I feel bad because due to societal sensitivities we might not be giving people the help they need.

Had this discussion with a feminist chick I was seeing and she aint wanna see my point at all, so I said fuck it, ill keep this to myself

I guess I'll add onto what @atribecalledGabi said about transgenders.

Like I legit dont have an issue with them, im all about live and let live but sometimes have conflicting thoughts about them. Not in a they doing anything wrong way but more in a I wonder if society is failing them way.

LBGTQ issues are so sensitive these days that legit studies can't be done to see if a person feeling like they are the opposite gender is a psycological disorder that could be cured or not.

I mean is it normal for a man to feel like they are a woman and vice versa? If as a human I felt like amything else, id be labeled as having a psycological disorder. Let me say I feel like im a cat, or be a grown ass man and say I feel like im a 8 year old trapped in a 29 year olds body and ill be institutionalized.

I feel bad because due to societal sensitivities we might not be giving people the help they need.

Had this discussion with a feminist chick I was seeing and she aint wanna see my point at all, so I said fuck it, ill keep this to myself

The two bold parts go hand in hand.

The reason society is failing them is because people keep that shit to themselves because of the fake outrage and backlash over their opinion. So by folks keeping shit to themselves that in turns gives off vibe of what you said "live and let live".

Telling a man that wants to be addressed as a woman that he is still and always will be a man regardless of surgery is not stopping them from living their life.

Bad ass kids is the main one....but I'm glad Gabi made this thread ..I just got into arguments with two of my wife's freinds husband's this morning and was about to make a venting thread..

But I hate niggas who don't let they wife do shit but complain that she complaining.
I happen to set it off tho by mistake...niggas so afraid of they wife cheating they don't want them cocking up a buttcheek to fart cuz a nigga might look and they think she flirting.

Like niggas be...yo help me plan something then be like....it be alot of dudes there?

The fuck

Bad ass kids is the main one....but I'm glad Gabi made this thread ..I just got into arguments with two of my wife's freinds husband's this morning and was about to make a venting thread..

But I hate niggas who don't let they wife do shit but complain that she complaining.
I happen to set it off tho by mistake...niggas so afraid of they wife cheating they don't want them cocking up a buttcheek to fart cuz a nigga might look and they think she flirting.

Like niggas be...yo help me plan something then be like....it be alot of dudes there?

The fuck

So you out here hanging around insecure niggas?!
giphy.gif

Real life I guess...it's a white conservative dude at work that tries to bait me into politics discussions. It's my fault tho cuz I joke and act like idc about shit....which I don't but I gotta be careful about that with white people lol
but I finally had to tell him 'chill bruh I'm not your ally' cuz he started saying some wild shit about kavanaugh and MeToo. I was like nah I gotta dead this shit lol

Exactly why I dont engage or make anyone too comfortable

Been there

Had a discussion bout guns with a bunch of old white conservatives at work after one of them shooting. Told them like man guns for protecting your home is cool but why the fuck do we need assault weapons.

They wasnt hearing me.

Showed them my gun permit to prove I wasnt anti guns, they still wasnt hearing me.

One dude said what about when you out with your fam and in a situation you need a big gun? I laughed at him like man you gonna pull out a AK-47 from your waist at a theater if its being shot up?

They was heated.

Then the one dude said what about protecting yourself from the govt. I laughed them out the room. Told one if the govt was to take over he would be the first one dead regardless of how many guns he had.

Havent talked about guns at work since.

The two bold parts go hand in hand.

The reason society is failing them is because people keep that shit to themselves because of the fake outrage and backlash over their opinion. So by folks keeping shit to themselves that in turns gives off vibe of what you said "live and let live".

Telling a man that wants to be addressed as a woman that he is still and always will be a man regardless of surgery is not stopping them from living their life.

Facts.

I aint fighting that fight though.

So you out here hanging around insecure niggas?!
giphy.gif
Nope.....they wife's friends husbands....
Like most married men, you supposed to make your lady feel special....at least outside her bday and valentines...
No one us saying go all out but niggas be like...I don't want her going to the beach alone.

Shit is sad.

Back