Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ronda Mania match with Trips and Steph was impressive and that was her first match. Yeah she not well rounded yet but she alot better then most newbies coming in.
Agreed.

I hate ronda more than anybody on this forum but can admit that her crossover was a hell of alot better than I gave it a chance of being.

Smackdowns newest ring announcer. Ricochet is dating her. Huge upgrade over the skinny white chick who’s paired with the musty dred on the NXT

Rousey coming back has way more positives and only like one big negative

Positive - the women's division could use a kick in the ass

Positive - Ronda vs Becky is a big money match for the women at mania.

Positive - We could eventually get Ronda vs Bianca which could be a big deal too.

Negative - Bianca and anybody else who might of been apart of the title picture after the Rumble might not be anymore.

Like thats honestly the only negative I can think of. If they were able to sign her back then plans definitely changing.

Rousey coming back has way more positives and only like one big negative

Positive - the women's division could use a kick in the ass

Positive - Ronda vs Becky is a big money match for the women at mania.

Positive - We could eventually get Ronda vs Bianca which could be a big deal too.

Negative - Bianca and anybody else who might of been apart of the title picture after the Rumble might not be anymore.

Like thats honestly the only negative I can think of. If they were able to sign her back then plans definitely changing.
Exactly. Fake outrage imo from wrestling fans.

I don’t like the idea of Bianca being pushed outta the title picture considering the way she lost the title in the first place. Becky - Rousy seems like 3 years too late

Back