Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Whats crazy is AEW as of right now havent had 1 person test postive yet while WEE has had over 25 people in and out the ring. Not saying that maybe it hasnt been made known but Khan and them dont seem to hold back whats going on right now. They pretty much have the announcers make sure viewers are aware a disease is out there while WWE doesnt mention it much at all.

We here at AEW care about our talent unlike that other company who keep fucking up and putting their talent at risk

Kairi JUST teased some shit with io/Asuka Wednesday

I hope we get at least one match with the 3 of them b4 she go

Her contract was reportedly only for 3 yrs so it could be winding down fr, will be interesting to see what happens

World Wrestling Entertainment informed their staff and roster this afternoon that the company is officially enforcing that protective masks must be worn at all times (except for talents performing on camera, obviously) while at TV tapings.

Going forward, WWE will be fining those who do not wear masks $500 for their first violation.

Anyone who has a second offense of not wearing a mask after that will be fined $1,000.

World Wrestling Entertainment informed their staff and roster this afternoon that the company is officially enforcing that protective masks must be worn at all times (except for talents performing on camera, obviously) while at TV tapings.

Going forward, WWE will be fining those who do not wear masks $500 for their first violation.

Anyone who has a second offense of not wearing a mask after that will be fined $1,000.

I like that they'll be fining people and I think that it should extend outside the performance center too because they had people like Kayla going to the beaches when they opened back up and half of the SD women roster partying on a yacht like wont shit going on.

I felt like they all needed to be fined after that shit because they were all being used on tv still and next thing you know there's all these positive results

Back