Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Matt Riddle won’t be NXT’s resident bro and stallion for much longer.

According to a report from the Wrestling Observer, the former NXT Tag Team Champion is set to be called up to the main roster in the imminent future. It’s unsure whether he’ll appear on WWE SmackDown or RAW at this point. However, it’s said that his cage bout against Timothy Thatcher will either be a “blow-off” match or lead to his exit.

WWE moved Drew Gulak back to the Smackdown roster page on their website at some point today, an obvious sign the two sides have come to terms on a new deal after his deal expired several weeks back. There's no word yet on how long Gulak has signed but he and WWE had continued to discuss a new deal after his former deal expired, so this shouldn't be seen as much of a surprise. The fact the company let his contract lapse, however, was certainly surprising.

I appreciate HHH for grooming him for his AEW run, Hunter is appreciated.

But all jokes aside Adam Cole shouldnt resign because it will be his main roster debut and usually the resigns get ugly. But at the same time I would love to see Adam Cole as the top 1 or 2 guy in the whole company.

I think wifey low-key tryin to kill Kairi. Lemme put some money aside for bail and her books.

Yea Nia Jax either needs to be released or sent back down to NXT. I don't see Kairi re-signing either. She going back to Japan or AEW.

Last edited:
Yeah I just read this shit....

Nia gotta chill....

Back