Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I give up on AJ, man. I’m sure he’ll win the title back in the rematch, but for all this “greatness” people keep propping him up on, he loses too many fights.

AJ is a boxer who can’t fight, in the same realm that Wilder is a fighter who can’t box.

Joshua is a frustrating fighter to watch like Lennox and Klitschko were but you never questioned their heart, sense of responsibility

@Water Ur Seeds
Yo how you feel about ya boy AJ getting his ass wupped again ?? You from over there right ??

Yeah, unfortunately I thought he was gonna get outboxed by Usyk... This is why I didnt want to see them fight yet and wanted AJ/Fury or AJ/Wilder before any of those 3 lost again (or for the first time in Fury's case)...

Usyk is an absolute master boxer (a big Loma) its incredible to watch him, especially being that he is such a big dude and Im glad he didnt get robbed tbh Ive been a huge fan of his since the 2012 Olympics (which is funny as both him and AJ won gold at those games) and he has been the ultimate roaddog his whole career too, winning the undisputed Cruiser titles in other fighters back gardens and then coming up to Heavy and fighting everyone away from home and then beating AJ in his back garden... So you cant help but respect that...

I dont agree AJ lacks heart or mental toughness either, AJ showed he has heart by getting dropped hard by Wlad in round 6 and then getting up and stopping Wlad in the 11th, whilst exhausted... He also showed heart and mental toughness by getting up off the deck against Ruiz, getting stopped on his feet and then coming back for an instant rematch... This all shows heart and mental toughness, AJ is like Lebron over here in terms of media and public exposure, so the pressure and the eyes on him in just the UK alone is next level, to comeback for an instant rematch after Ruiz 1 was brave...

What AJ is though, is abit chinny... like Wilder and Fury are, which makes their fights exciting and why I wanted them before either of them lost...

Im not to keen on AJ/Usyk 2 either, Usyk's style is all wrong for AJ and I think he beats AJ 99% of the time...

Thought Usyk look like he was wearind down in rd 8 wrong he stepped it up and finished strong

I think it was round 6??? Usyk looked like he might be getting tired and caught up, then the next round he somehow put on a masterclass, it really was amazing to watch from a purist perspective, like a heavyweight landing shots that an elite super lightweight would be proud of...

I think it was round 6??? Usyk looked like he might be getting tired and caught up, then the next round he somehow put on a masterclass, it really was amazing to watch from a purist perspective, like a heavyweight landing shots that an elite super lightweight would be proud of...
I think he got himself in trouble by opening up and was getting reckless for a spell then he settled down and started lighting him up with the jab... then he realized Aj didnt have anything for him and trjed to knock him out. He might have if he had another 30

Back