Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Efe gonna be on TV more...

But he gonna get screwed in like 4 years

Floyd training his young pitbull

What you think about that given Floyd knowledge and how hard he used to train vs. Tank already having a trainer, how Tank be missing weight and most important how Floyd and Tank be having real issues?

Efe gonna be on TV more...

But he gonna get screwed in like 4 years

Man why TF he do that?!

What you think about that given Floyd knowledge and how hard he used to train vs. Tank already having a trainer, how Tank be missing weight and most important how Floyd and Tank be having real issues?
Floyd did that shit for the cameras... Tank better make weight, that's all I'm saying

You know they gonna build efe first fight up.... ESPN fuck around and do a whole piece on him to get casuals to tune in

He get some speed on those combos... Dudes a ready made star

Plus you got that Jared kid I posted earlier.

, you can build a big match between the two in the near future as a title eliminator

It's been done before ??‍♂️

He wanna be on TV more. Top rank ESPN deal getting niggaz paid right now....

I has to be about the money. He's been on tv consistently for the last 2 years. I think long term he thinking of not only the money, but the reality of Wilder not beating Fury in the trilogy fight. There's more opportunity across the street. But for how long....

I want to bet some money on Spence to beat Danny Garcia. I gotta see some serious new training footage before I pull the trigger on some bets. Before the accident it wasn't even a doubt in my mind on Spence beating Danny Garcia.

Back